Sign in to follow this  
John T

Who's buying or selling equipment for years end closeout?

Question

I'm going thru my books now to see if I should buy some equipment before the year is out or wait to the beginning of next year. I'm looking to adding another trailer,Hot water Powerwasher and possibly a Sirocco reclaiming set-up. Have to see how my books add up. Last year I had to sell alot to eliminate debt and become more cost efficient.

How about you? Are you buying or selling and what are you looking to buy or sell?

30 answers to this question

Sold a trailer yesterday. Great deal for them. 2 cold water units on same trailer. one was 5.5gpm and one was 5gpm. you could flip a ball valve and 10.5gpm would come thru one hose or you could leave it split.

With our other business that we just started I am sure we will be selling and buying. Its hard to see what we dont use.

Bought and sold John. Trying to finish up the trailer I've been building. Picked up another trailer unit a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-6071-137772408048_thumb.jpg

I need to re-stock some wear items that get shot through the season. I always have some stuff for sale......

John, if your looking for a re-claim, I may have one available, are you looking for gas or electric?? I have a 16hp gas with roots blower 36 that should be coming back from the shop any day that had to have some electrical demons taken acre of. I also have a couple of hot skids I want to part with.

Congrats on your impending retirement, I have been meaning to give you a call..... just been little busy with both jobs.

ive been buying buying buying. This is the perfect time to get good deals. In the last month I bougth another box truck, 2 8gpm cold water machines, 1 hot water skid, 1 tandem trailer, and a couple other things. Im debating on trying to get some hot boxes for the 8gpm cold water machines. Wifes ready to kill me tho.

ive been buying buying buying. This is the perfect time to get good deals. In the last month I bougth another box truck, 2 8gpm cold water machines, 1 hot water skid, 1 tandem trailer, and a couple other things. Im debating on trying to get some hot boxes for the 8gpm cold water machines. Wifes ready to kill me tho.

Ron, let me know if your interested in the hot boxes that I have.....

Bought and sold John. Trying to finish up the trailer I've been building. Picked up another trailer unit a couple of weeks ago.

WOW thats a nice trailer Guy. I am thinking of building a trailer set-up also with Red being the color. Do you have a reclaim set-up?

I need to re-stock some wear items that get shot through the season. I always have some stuff for sale......

John, if your looking for a re-claim, I may have one available, are you looking for gas or electric?? I have a 16hp gas with roots blower 36 that should be coming back from the shop any day that had to have some electrical demons taken acre of. I also have a couple of hot skids I want to part with.

Congrats on your impending retirement, I have been meaning to give you a call..... just been little busy with both jobs.

Hey Mike I'm not sure yet on what reclaiming set-up I'm gonna buy. Shoot me a picture on your gas reclaim set-up. Thanks on the Retirement. The young guys on my job are the powers now and I have a much better deal then they do and they can bargain out what I have so it's time to go.. I get along with them great but Money can screw friendships..and I'm so done anyway.

Hey guy did you sell that 34 hp Kohler Powerwasher that you had for sale for $3500.

WOW thats a nice trailer Guy. I am thinking of building a trailer set-up also with Red being the color. Do you have a reclaim set-up?

Nope, this is set up for residential work. We do very little flatwork.

Yep, that unit is still for sale.

Guy,

Where did you get that fuel tank at? We have been looking for something like this

just ordered two 8gpm 4k AR pumps , got a motor to put them on , looking for some hot boxes to put on them, gonna go to a few auctions and pick up a new hot water skid theres a hydrotech unit thats gonna go very cheap may consider selling that

just ordered two 8gpm 4k AR pumps , got a motor to put them on , looking for some hot boxes to put on them, gonna go to a few auctions and pick up a new hot water skid theres a hydrotech unit thats gonna go very cheap may consider selling that

What AR's John are 8gpm at 4K psi?

Russ J has some new hot boes up for sale.

sorryy 7gpm .. im looking for something used, at an auction, or something broken that i can fix thats usually how i operate .. im trying to set aside some money to go to the NOLA and the new york RT

Guy,

Where did you get that fuel tank at? We have been looking for something like this

Really cool guy in Nev. made it for me, awesome welder! It's a 20 gal tank that feeds both engines. The chrome wheels will really set it off when they come in.

If you want I'll pm his info to you. Understand though it wasn't cheap.

sorryy 7gpm .. im looking for something used, at an auction, or something broken that i can fix thats usually how i operate .. im trying to set aside some money to go to the NOLA and the new york RT

Ok, got me wondering if you bought an industrial pump and slowed the speed.