Sign in to follow this  
reed

Contract

I would be interested in getting a few copies of different terms and conditions that any of you attach to your bids.

I am constantly trying to improve what I have and would like to see what others do.

email me with the copies if you will.

reedster@charter.net.

thanks all.

reed

Hey Reed,

Here is the legal wording that is on my invoices. My accountant/part time lawyer came up with this and it helps a little bit on the really over due bills. This is for Maryland though and I'm sure each state has different laws.

By sending in this form you authorize Henry’s Housework Inc. to provide the requested work during the season that you have requested . Past Dues, or any part thereof, including prior Service Charges, are subject to a 2% per month (24% per annum) Service Charge. Service Charges are computed on an average daily balance. Collection costs and/or reasonable attorney’s fees are the responsibility of the customer/client. All payments received are applied in the order of: collection costs, attorney’s fees, service charges, and past due amounts. Any remaining funds are then applied to current amounts due.

I also have a collection company I can refer you if you need one. They operate much differently from the usual ones. It's normally 5-10% instead of 50%

Thanks Henry.

Yeah Jim, you can make sure I will. That saga is still going on. I have all the literature I can get, WRCLA was a great help.

reed

Guest Sopowerclean

what is knotslanding. not trying to be nosey just curious.

Lawrence Carter