Sign in to follow this  
allisonhester

February PCC Magazine now online

After struggling with some technical glitches last night, the new magazine is online and appears to be in good working order. (Please let me know if you experience problems!)

The full issue for subscribers will be up sometime tomorrow. Subscribers will receive an email with info on that.

http://www.pwcmag.com/

post-7055-137772413002_thumb.jpg

Edited by allisonhester

Yup Scott made it. He's living my dream which was always to land that "Mother of a contract". Today I dream small and am getting content to stay reasonably profitable with nothing out of the ordinary But I tip my hat to Scott.. And I mean this when I say this but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.. Then Scott Stone.

Allison...great job on another great issue. Thanks so much for supporting the ***** and also for supporting all the Contractors in this industry. I realize a lot of HARD WORK goes into this and am so glad that you have chosen to see it through.

Allison,

You are a great writer, no doubt.

I remember when you wrote that article about me on Parking Garage Cleaning with Filtration. How the EPA was on site and all that I had to go through. Great article.

Thanks for all of your efforts in the industry.

I just saw this, great article about Scott Stone and his huge new contract Allison.

This article shows how professional Scott Stone is and how he positioned his company to be able to win a huge contract like this, it is great that an honest and reputable guy like him earned that contract.

It is great that you are writing articles that are helping to promote the industry.

Keep up the good work Allison.

What are you insinuating Jim? Is this an attack because you do not want people to realize that the trucks in the following videos are all mine?

If you take the effort to count, you will notice that there are 23 machines that operate on a daily basis in that photo. That means that there is less then a 5% chance that my PGDC will be displayed in any photo. You will also notice that there are 8 other trucks that are used in other operations for my company. Do you care to compare?

I will also let you know that if I left tomorrow for a month, that every aspect of my company would run just as smoothly as it did today, or yesterday. It is a beautiful thing to go and do what I want, when I want to do it, and have no worries, including whether or not I will have money to build a new rig or pay for a vacation, if I want.

Incidentally, the only partner I have in this operation is my wife. I did the legwork to arrange equipment, I dealt with all the regulators, and bond people. Together we dealt with letting the powers that be know who we are, and with arranging the million dollar finance package we needed for the contract. For what it is worth, to those who want to believe differently, all financing was paid off in the first year of the contract.

The only reason Chris is here is to insight Jim and cause issues which has happened. I don't give a crap but it is so obvious . Now Scotty is here ?

How predicable is this ?

Edited by James

So, Chris congratulating me is inciting Jim. Meanwhile, Jim is doing his best to hijack the thread to divert attention to him. Meanwhile, I am being chastised for defending myself from someone who is trying to make it appear that my business is barely successful, in an underhanded and deceitful way.

It is truly a curious world we live in. What is even more amazing is that Jim did not even realize that I usually drop throughTGS once a day, or so.

Scott who cares? Chris gets to be annoying and is not interesting ! Jim is annoying but is interesting ! I don't do the Internet much any more butis very interesting ! Ha ha ha !

So, I guess if Someone came on multiple boards and said you were not who you claim, or that you were unable to clean a deck properly, or perhaps if I came to your area and tried to get regulators to increase regulation on you that you wouldn't care?