Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

New Florida Paver Sealing website

Question

10 answers to this question

Nice website. Do you use sand on all your projects? I noticed on the seal n lock website that I believe it was with the wet look

You don't need sand.

What's the cost for all the equipment? I have customers asking me to seal there Pavers, so this is an area i am interested In

Nice website. Do you use sand on all your projects? I noticed on the seal n lock website that I believe it was with the wet look

You don't need sand.

What's the cost for all the equipment? I have customers asking me to seal there Pavers, so this is an area i am interested In

You still use sand with seal n lock. You don't need to let the pavers dry before sanding. So you can pretty much hose the sand in. Their sprayer system is $499.

There are a lott of mis spellings, grammar problems and missing words. I just wanted it up and running. I'll go over it with the web master later to make changes.

Ok so the spray system is 500 dollars, you buy the sand in a home depot type of place?

How would you price this? Measure the square footage and figure the amount of seal you would need

I would imagine and what do you charge for labor ? It looks simple and not to labor intensive as far looking at the video

Ok so the spray system is 500 dollars, you buy the sand in a home depot type of place?

How would you price this? Measure the square footage and figure the amount of seal you would need

I would imagine and what do you charge for labor ? It looks simple and not to labor intensive as far looking at the video

Chazz, You can make your own system with any diagraphm pump. Dont spend 500 bucks ot it. I price all with SF pricing. It is labor intensive, with the sanding taking the bulk of the time.

Your welcome to call me if you are thinking of getting into it.