My name is Chanel and I have a cleaning company in Massachusetts, I am looking for janitorial cleaning leads pertaining to commercial and residential industry. I have highly qualified and experience employees, can anyone assist me?

Myself Lisa. I have used a cleaning service for my home. The service provider gives Janitorial Service, Office Cleaning Services, Supply Ordering & Restocking, Window Washing, Post Construction Cleans, Home Cleaning Services and many more services. They offer 50 % discount for first time clients in your third appointment and 1 Free month of routine cleaning services when sign a 12 month cleaning contract with them. Below I have mentioned that company address.

Clean Nation

4659 NE 2 Street Renton, WA 98059

206-659-7546

Myself Lisa. I have used a cleaning service for my home. The service provider gives Janitorial Service, Office Cleaning Services, Supply Ordering & Restocking, Window Washing, Post Construction Cleans, Home Cleaning Services and many more services. They offer 50 % discount for first time clients in your third appointment and 1 Free month of routine cleaning services when sign a 12 month cleaning contract with them. Below I have mentioned that company address.

Clean Nation

4659 NE 2 Street Renton, WA 98059

206-659-7546

Please add your signature to your profile Lisa it's forum rules...

Thanks

On 4/23/2012 at 11:45 PM, msowensc said:

My name is Chanel and I have a cleaning company in Massachusetts, I am looking for janitorial cleaning leads pertaining to commercial and residential industry. I have highly qualified and experience employees, can anyone assist me?

If you are running a cleaning company then you must have an idea of doing mold removal from the bathroom tile, Please share some ideas with me here. Thanks in advance.