Sign in to follow this  
rj242

Looking for trailer rig?

I am thinking about buying a new trailer mounted rig. I would like to have a two gun system, and hot water. I do mostly residential work, but do have a few commercial concrete contracts. I would like any suggestions on buying a new trailer rig. I live in Northeastern NC.

Thanks in Advance for your replies!

RJ

Buy all the equipment individually and put it together yourself. It will have you a lot of money. I bought my rig complete from BCE Cleaning Systems in GA. The rig works great and I love the machine but I could have saved a lot if I had build it myself. And if i have put it all together myself I would have seen a few things that would not or well where they were installed and moved then. Now its hard to rearrange a cargo trailer full of stuff.

Buying from a local distributor can be a good thing for warranty work. Just really compare your pricing for putting together a rig, plus your time, vs a reputable dealer or distributor that you can physically visit with.

We build all of our own trailers.

I'd go to the trailer manufacture in your area. Tell him the budget you have, then have at it. Some people use a wood floor. I am sure there is good reason for it. One is the price. Take into consideration that you will need to replace that wooden flooring on day vs diamond plate steel that will last a life time if painted well.

Also make sure you get trailer tires and NOT car or truck tires. This is a big mistake with rookies or someone who wants to go too cheap.

Axles, spring or rubber ride. I would go with the dexter axle. Great warranty, great product.

If you need more information, call me. I will be happy to help you.

I know a guy with a Hot N' Mighty that is looking to get out of it. It's one of the chopper trailers and I know it has no hours on it. The only hitch...... (he may deliver) is that it's in Western Canada. If interested contact me and I'll put you in touch.

I know a guy with a Hot N' Mighty that is looking to get out of it. It's one of the chopper trailers and I know it has no hours on it. The only hitch...... (he may deliver) is that it's in Western Canada. If interested contact me and I'll put you in touch.

Hot N' Mighty are Great Washers. I met George. GREAT GUY and extremely knowlegable. Jim Cooney bought Hot N' Mighty Reclaim and filtration rig... He LUVs it. Making him tons of cash. George Podell, Micheal Hinderliter, Robert Hinderliter all leaders in our industry. All respected as such.

Randy, if you have questions give me a call. If you'd like we could meet up and I'll show you one of our rigs.

By the way H&M doesn't build pressure washers, they are Mi-T-M machines. I've got 2 Mi-T-M skids, good equipment.

Thanks for all the replies. Guy, I just noticed that you are in NC. When I get some time, I will call you. I am possibly going to be in Salemburg in July, and if I do, I would love to see your rig. Right now I am running a two portable machines (5.5/100 gal buffer and a 4gpm), on my 10X6 trailer. I have a portable hotbox, but can't carry the 4gpm machine when I bring the hotbox.

July would be a great time, usually a slow month for us. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk