Sign in to follow this  
ShowMeShine

New Company-First Time poster!

Question

Hi All!

I just wanted to do a first-time post and introduce myself. My name is Jacob and I work for a company called BCI in St. Louis, Missouri. We work with adults with disabilities, focusing on employment opportunities. We have a sheltered workshop as well as a community aspect to the company which places individuals in jobs within the St. Louis community. After a couple months of research and planning, we started a power washing business (Show-Me-Shine) from the ground up and I am the supervisor/sales, as well as doing all the cleaning as well. I gained about 2 years of power washing experience while doing my undergrad working for a family friend's business. I am really looking forward to pulling from all the knowledge and experience on this website as I venture out and try and grow this part our the company.

8 answers to this question

Welcome aboard. Just a heads up, they expect you to have a forum signature filled out, so make sure you set one up. Good luck helping those who need it most.

Glad to see you are "going-for-it"! Good luck. Welcome to the wonderful world pressure washing. Let us know what kind of help we can give ya...