Sign in to follow this  
alex456

Carpet cleaning

Having a carpet in your home can sometimes be just as much work as a tile floor. Instead of sweeping and mopping you have vacuuming and shampooing. There are a few options that you have when it comes to choosing the best carpet cleaning service for your needs. You can choose to rent a carpet cleaning machine from various types of merchants.

Wow, very informative! I never knew all this about carpet before. So, can I clean carpet with my pressure washing rig?

You bet you can! Works best with a surface cleaner & truck wash. Highly recommend you tackle this after 1/2 bottle of Southern Comfort & while the good lady wife is away!

Having a carpet in your home can sometimes be just as much work as a tile floor. Instead of sweeping and mopping you have vacuuming and shampooing. There are a few options that you have when it comes to choosing the best carpet cleaning service for your needs. You can choose to rent a carpet cleaning machine from various types of merchants.

once had a custumeeeer ask me to clean his rug after his dog did his business all over it little soap bleach and the prssure washer it was as good as new in less than a minute