Sign in to follow this  
copgib

How is everyone been lately?

Question

I haven't visited this forum that much anymore, but it is nice to see all the new folks on here that weren't here when I was here regularly. Business has slowed some for me, so to occupy my time I took up a hobby of restoring old vintage gas pumps. I enjoy this alot and it helps take my mind off other things. I do see alot of old timers that have been around here a long time, which I say nice to see you all. Anyway I will be in and out from time to time, take care and be safe! Hugh Gibson Gibson's Power Wash Wagon, Inc.

9 answers to this question

Great in California !

Been a littler warm.. about 85 with low humidity.

Feel for you guys back east . . . . . Heard about the High Humidity with the Heat....Too hot and humid for my taste.

Low Humidity to "Dry" heat is the best.

Hi Hugh-

Long time Bud. Give me a call if you have a chance early this week. We have some things going on in your area I want to clue you in on.

Thanks,

It's been beautiful here for the past few days

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227

Man, I wish Ron. We're running 100F for a while now, and no end in sight. Weatherman says 100F all next week, and we're stuck working in it. No letting up!

Hey Hugh I finally hung up the "other" job like yourself. Wish I had done it years ago when I pulled back my first retirement papers. That was 9 yrs ago. It took me 2 more times like this where the 3rd was the charm. I walked on New Years Eve 2011. Haven't looked back or slowed down since. Never knew I could be so busy with so many different things. Hope to meet you one day down in FLA.