Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Cedar House Restoration W/Gray Away Super Cedar

Question

Ok It's been a while but here I am again,I think most of you know who I am ? You know I have to post some pics right?

This house had 2 different kinds of stain to strip and brightened.It was stained with Baker's Gray Away Super Cedar.

I want to say Thank you again to Beth and Rod for TGS! I'm still getting job leads from the BBS from years ago! :cool:

post-658-137772430641_thumb.jpg

post-658-137772430591_thumb.jpg

post-658-137772430606_thumb.jpg

post-658-13777243062_thumb.jpg

post-658-137772430633_thumb.jpg

14 answers to this question

Very nice work. Hoping to close the deal on a cedar house myself here soon. We will see.

Very nice work. Hoping to close the deal on a cedar house myself here soon. We will see.

Thanks Adam! Good luck on your cedar house bid is it a complete restoration?

Great Job Shane, good to see you around. Going way back to the old Days, always good to see the folks in this business successful.

Thanks Ron! It's been a long road to get where we're at today with our clientele but it's been all worth it!

Oh yeah, the house has been totally neglected, but it will clean up nice. I did a test and it shouldn't be too bad to do. The job includes a pt deck as well, which has thick black mold on it. I should know something in a day or two.

Wow, Shane!

Welcome back to TGS. For newer wood guys on this site, Shane is an old hand at restoration, and was very active here years ago. A founding father of the BDA!

Glad to hear from you and see your still doing top notch work.

Wow, Shane!

Welcome back to TGS. For newer wood guys on this site, Shane is an old hand at restoration, and was very active here years ago. A founding father of the BDA!

Glad to hear from you and see your still doing top notch work.

Thanks for the welcome Rick! This house was a good project,It might not have been perfect like I wanted it to be but the homeowners were thrilled with the finished product. I think I made a customer for life and they were those kind of customers we all love working for!

Here is a shot of the front of the house that looked better than it looks in the pic ,Damm I phone is not great for pics in the early afternoon.

post-658-137772430706_thumb.jpg

Only the best former Forum leader the TGS has ever had! :applouse: :cool:

Well, I was going to say just that but you stole my thunder, you shameless self promoter, you.

Welcome back shane. Its been too long without you here.

Well, I was going to say just that but you stole my thunder, you shameless self promoter, you.

Welcome back shane. Its been too long without you here.

Thanks John! me a self promoter? HA :tongue:

Edited by seymore