Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

Belleair paver sealing

Question

3 answers to this question

On 8/23/2012 at 3:19 AM, Chappy said:

Thanks Pete Cuesta for the help on this one.

Hi, I Just finished getting some concrete pavers laid (During the rain) epoxy vegas. Because of the light beige color, I want to seal them to protect them from dirt. I have had some prices to get them sealed and the price has totally shocked me! $600 to $700 or about 15psqm I am pretty sure it could not be that hard to coat about 40SQM of them Does anybody know or can recommend a good quality sealing product that I can use? It is only a courtyard but it is a main entrance to the back door and there is a chance we will be BBQing there. What type of product should I use, an acrylic sealer or another? Any other info that may help or is $15 .00 SQM a fair price? Thanks,

Edited by jobalthough

On 11/26/2022 at 7:37 PM, jobalthough said:

Hi, I Just finished getting some concrete pavers laid (During the rain) epoxy vegas. Because of the light beige color, I want to seal them to protect them from dirt. I have had some prices to get them sealed and the price has totally shocked me! $600 to $700 or about 15psqm I am pretty sure it could not be that hard to coat about 40SQM of them Does anybody know or can recommend a good quality sealing product that I can use? It is only a courtyard but it is a main entrance to the back door and there is a chance we will be BBQing there. What type of product should I use, an acrylic sealer or another? Any other info that may help or is $15 .00 SQM a fair price? Thanks,

Concrete pavers can be sealed DIY with V-Seal 101. You can buy it online and with a pump sprayer, apply it yourself. At approx 430sqft you'd need 2-3 gallons to do the job.
The Product is 194.95/gal so therein lies the cost aspect you were shocked by. Others may be more expensive but low cost on labor to apply.

Rod & Beth