Sign in to follow this  
COACHS

Advice on surface cleaner with vaccuum and reclaim

I got started on concrete cleaning this year, so I am still new at it, but it has been a successful move for us. I have been using my classic whisper wash for some driveways and sidewalks with good success, but I would like to get some more business with restaurants and gas stations that have degreasing concerns. My thoughts are that I should invest in a good surface cleaner with reclaim system to be able to vacuum up the oil and grease that is loosened from concrete, but I don't know where to start. Or am I way off here, and reclaim is not necessary? There are no water reclaim laws in our city but I am thinking the reclaim would make the concrete look better, especially when the dirty water has no where to be washed off to.

I have searched the forum and the web and there is information overload going on in my brain. Can anyone give me a great website or tell me what works for them for reclaiming with concrete cleaning.

My current trailer is really full because of the large water tank - it is used mainly for mobile truck and machinery washing. So putting a reclaim system in it may not work....unless I do some rearranging.

With this in mind, I am open to investing into another trailer that is prerigged with a reclaim system or building my own - if that is highly recommended. But where should I go for this, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated?

It wont make it look any better. Unless you are cleaning huge amounts of oil and grease and letting it loose down the storm drain don't worry about it.If you have any doubt put up a berm to collect and strain run off. Save your money for now

A vacuuming Surface Cleaner will INCREASE your work-speed..

no rinsing is faster.

..and working in freezing weather without leaving an ice-sheet behind can get you jobs.

..plus the jobs inside warehouses and kitchens..

E-mail me images of your rig, and we'll fin a place to fit the reclaim..

..We're good at it.

:{)