Sign in to follow this  
John T

2013 makes it how many yrs in this business??

Question

13 answers to this question

I have 23 years making stains and 43 years in the coatings business. I have learned much but at my advanced age the most important thing to try and remember is prune juice is not an after dinner cocktail!?! Seriously though, the amount of education that I have received by reading the boards and by meeting most of you has increased my understanding of wood care immensely. Many thanks,

Jake

23 years and still learning. I wish that we had all the info we have now back in the early 90's. We would have grown better and faster. We did clean over 1200 houses this year. Could we do 2000 in 1 year?? Cleaned over 400 decks but did not seal any with Armstrong? Only sealed 130 decks.

23 years and still learning. I wish that we had all the info we have now back in the early 90's. We would have grown better and faster. We did clean over 1200 houses this year. Could we do 2000 in 1 year?? Cleaned over 400 decks but did not seal any with Armstrong? Only sealed 130 decks.

Perhaps if you used Armstrong, you would have sealed all 400 decks!?!

Anonymous

I agree if I was into wood. I do need to try a deck and se the difference, sure I would like it. I have gotten away from sealing and sub most of the deck sealing. I have learned to focus more on what makes me money. A lot of the decks that we clean now are composite decks and I thought I would hate them years ago but I love them because they are so easy to clean and be done.