Need recommendations for downstream injectors. I seem to be going thru them like crazy. I have them attached at the hose real and only run a brushless truck soap (one step) thru them with hot water. They either stop drawing or they start sending water into the chem bucket. Any suggestions?

I just use the cheap adams fixed injectors and they last a good while for me. What gpm and psi is your pump? What orifice is your injector ie 2.1 mm or what? How much hose do you run? What gpm are your trigger guns rated?

Edit also what orifice spray nozzle are you using?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Pat Norman

We use general injectors. We have had the same problems with injectors also and will be setting up a flush system for the injectors this season.

Just a tip for you, drop down to a 3-5 injector it will pull more chem. and use only fixed injectors.

[quote name=Guy B;210240

Just a tip for you' date=' drop down to a 3-5 injector it will pull more chem. and use only fixed injectors.[/quote]

+1

We use general injectors. We have had the same problems with injectors also and will be setting up a flush system for the injectors this season.

Just a tip for you, drop down to a 3-5 injector it will pull more chem. and use only fixed injectors.

+1

I use 3-5 Gpm and flush and for me they stop drawing very soon too. I use fixed GP. I am thinking to try Envirospecs forced chemical induction system. Even if there is a little Venturi going the 12 v pump will force injector to completely open. Plus you can reduce amount of water with ball valve and have stronger mix.

http://www.envirospec.com/ecatalog/Injectors.htm

G'day Tom

Do you pull the injector apart to find the problem?

I've had problems with the "O" ring either deteriorating due to the chemicals and have changed to the green and brown "O" rings (viton and teflon, but I can't remember which is which), or being unseated.

What is the ball made from? some cheap ones will corrode (they are chrome), but the s/steel and ceramic last forever.

Is the spring still OK? not bent or off-centre.

And as the others had said - flush the system daily - until all the suds have stopped and then some more.

Cheers

John

When I am done soaping an area, I remove the siphon hose from the chem bucket, and drop it in my water tank. When it's not drawing chems, it's drawing water. I started doing this 6-8 months ago when I bought a new GP fixed injector, and that same one is still going strong.

I always clean injector out after job is complete with plenty of water through my supply tank. I bought mine at northern about 2 years ago and is still doing well. The o ring i replaced once, the one it came with wasnt much. Also the screen that goes in the chem, the metal one, i took apart and removed the ball out of it, gave me nothing but issues. I have injected with lines as long as 150ft-200ft and no issues. My injector is right at the machine just as the water comes out.

Hope this helps.

Marko

I use 3-5 Gpm and flush and for me they stop drawing very soon too. I use fixed GP. I am thinking to try Envirospecs forced chemical induction system. Even if there is a little Venturi going the 12 v pump will force injector to completely open. Plus you can reduce amount of water with ball valve and have stronger mix.

http://www.envirospec.com/ecatalog/Injectors.htm

I see epec no longer makes pressure washers. Has anyone tried their chem injector for KEC work?

E-spec is on my  do not buy list. 

They are like every other vendor just selling the Barens stuff.

I remember your thread about the customer service ( or lack of it) from them.