Sign in to follow this  
bigshark

Advice about hot pressure washer equipment

I'm interested with the belt drive gas HydroTek SS Series. Does any body have that unit?

I will do kitchen exhaust cleaning and house exterior washing. There is 7 models, which one is the most useful? And where can I get the best price?

Please help me about it.

Thank you so much.

Henry I. Mutlu

Member, Beluga Cleaning, LLC

Darien, CT 06820

203-253-8201

203-548-0151

info@belugacleaning.com

www.belugacleaning.com

www.greencarpetsystems.com

I'm interested with the belt drive gas HydroTek SS Series. Does any body have that unit?

I will do kitchen exhaust cleaning and house exterior washing. There is 7 models, which one is the most useful? And where can I get the best price?

Please help me about it.

Thank you so much.

Henry I. Mutlu

Darien, CT 06820

203-253-8201

203-548-0151

info@belugacleaning.com

www.belugacleaning.com

We have 2 of the Hydrotek SS40004VG units 4 at /4000PSI

They are excellent units and are well engineered and have high quality from one end to the other. We only do KEC so I will not say if they are any good for house washing. BTW the insurance needed for KEC work is NOT the same as what you use for house washing or any other pressure washing. A general laibility policy that is used for KEC work will be denied by any carrier, might want to get a policy that is correct before you start doing that work.

Please help me about it.

Thank you so much.

Henry I. Mutlu

Darien, CT 06820

203-253-8201

203-548-0151

info@belugacleaning.com

www.belugacleaning.com

United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners - ***** Vendor Members

Look through these guys, if you join before the 10th of feb theres a distributor that will give 10% off

We have 2 of the Hydrotek SS40004VG units 4 at /4000PSI

They are excellent units and are well engineered and have high quality from one end to the other. We only do KEC so I will not say if they are any good for house washing. BTW the insurance needed for KEC work is NOT the same as what you use for house washing or any other pressure washing. A general laibility policy that is used for KEC work will be denied by any carrier, might want to get a policy that is correct before you start doing that work.

I agree with Alexy, from my understanding KEC needs high pressure and low gpm to control runoff to be affective. On the other hand house washing (In Order To Be Profitable) requires higher gpm.

So I guess it's one or the other, but not both.

I would stick with a well built pw for hoods. I've owned a Hotsy 555ss before(it's electric/diesel) and it has worked fine for hoods.

My PW get a nice work out every week, so buy something that will not break down every week cause it's gonna cost you.