Sign in to follow this  
John T

Your favorite Industry bulletin boards and why?

Question

My two favorite Powerwashing bulletin boards for years were the ones I started from the very beginning with TGS-TheGrimescene ***-Pressurewashinginstitute. Since I'm banned for like from a power monger on ***(No not Ron but the guilty person will probably pop in here with some crude remark).

Today my favorite bulletin boards are TGS, PWRA-Pressurewashingresource & PWC- Powerwashcommunity

These 3 are pretty informative bulletin boards that keeps the level of professionalism pretty high which is what I like.

What's your favorite industry bulletin boards and why?

8 answers to this question

I like TGS for sure...the other BBS I like is Powerwashcommunity . Micheal runs a clean BBS other there too !

PWRA...Pressurewashingresource is also a great BBS. Thad has done a great Job with that BBS as well !

With these three BBS, why go anywhere else?

I like TGS for sure...the other BBS I like is Powerwashcommunity . Micheal runs a clean BBS other there too !

PWRA...Pressurewashingresource is also a great BBS. Thad has done a great Job with that BBS as well !

With these three BBS, why go anywhere else?

Of course TGS is awesome, but I have gotten more useful information on *** than all the other boards combined. And the guys over there are great too. As long as you don't bring up the PWNA lol. Seems to be a pretty sensitive subject. I don't know the whole story, and I don't care to... If I did wood restoration though, TGS would be much more relevant to me.

The TGS is the best place for wood restoration anywhere!

The deckguide used to be 2nd for info but the first wood board I found back then.Then i almost got myself banned talking trash about RS hahaha. I thought Reed was a little pissed I was talking bad about the site sponser.

I like all the boards they all have different vibes and we have all been on the same boards in the past. Now it's a spread out over 3 or 4 BBS's and all the boards have great knowledge on all of them.

Thanks again Beth and Rod for making the TGS available for all of us to share and learn what we know for what we do..:cool-new:

I spend a lot of time hanging at PTState, TGS is best place to search for wood stuff, I use google and tell it to only look at the grime scene since you can search 3 letter words that way

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2