Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

If your Proud Post them!!! Kids Photo's

Question

11 answers to this question

... You ever let the 2 year old Drive ?

Ron,

Your daughter is doing a great job at that age. Might as well teach 'em young. My dad did at the horror of my mother!

Time flies, before you know it, she'll be smoking through gears. A glimpse of the future? See:

Both hands and proper position on the steering wheel as well as real driving shoes are all that is lacking in this video. Get her in go karts soon and you may have an F1 driver in the future!

Ron,

Your daughter is doing a great job at that age. Might as well teach 'em young. My dad did at the horror of my mother!

Time flies, before you know it, she'll be smoking through gears. A glimpse of the future? See:

Both hands and proper position on the steering wheel as well as real driving shoes are all that is lacking in this video. Get her in go karts soon and you may have an F1 driver in the future!

My wife also hates it when we go out on the streets in the neighborhood. My dad always let us park the car at early age of 12.

Terrible story when my son was nine my mother let him move her van, he ran her over. yeah it happened, she stood in with the door open trying to teach him. He hit the gas the door knock her down and the van rolled over her. Broken hip was all, my son was more traumatized about running his grandmother over.

Stories !!!!