Sign in to follow this  
John T

Jim Gamble is in the hospital.

Question

Last night right after Jim was having Dinner with his wife and 2 children he suddenly felt sharp pain in his left shoulder, armpit and the left side of his chest. He was rushed to the hospital where there now keeping Jim in for a second night while there doing a battery of test to see what caused his excruciating pain. His family has been at the hospital since yesterday.

Thru it all, differences or not, the one thing that matters is Jim gets healthy again.

Jimbo- Godspeed on your recovery!!

Send your prayers to Jim and his family.

24 answers to this question

Wow.....Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery Jim. John....if you speak to him let him know he is in our prayers!

Yes will do. Jim's wife text us thru his phone today on what happened. To say this was shocking is an understatement. A couple of committee guys confirmed this to be accurate and Jim was in alot of pain and is not getting released as of earlier today. When I hear more I'll keep people in the know.

Jim would be the first guy who would tell you he has difficulty posting what he's really saying but in person he's a really nice guy who just loves talking about parking garages.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping Jim's doing better today and I can report positive news about that.

I talked to Jim today. He was released this morning and is resting. He needs to go for more testing to see if maybe there was a restricted blood vessel that may have caused his problem. The doctor ordered him to take a few days rest.

Jim wanted me to let the bb's community know that he appreciates the concern and well wishes.

I talked to Jim today. He was released this morning and is resting. He needs to go for more testing to see if maybe there was a restricted blood vessel that may have caused his problem. The doctor ordered him to take a few days rest.

Jim wanted me to let the bb's community know that he appreciates the concern and well wishes.

Thats good news John. Your health is your wealth.... I hope it all works out for him.

Thats good news John. Your health is your wealth.... I hope it all works out for him.

Isn't that the Truth Mike! Jim's a fighter who's wife is making sure he takes it easy for a few days so he can get away from it all for some R&R. He'll be back for sure.

First, I want to thank everyone for your prayers.

Though I do not want to talk about it on open forum, it was an experience to feel that you may never see your daughter, your son or your wife again. Nobody should go through that. Again, Thank you all so much...

First, I want to thank everyone for your prayers.

Though I do not want to talk about it on open forum, it was an experience to feel that you may never see your daughter, your son or your wife again. Nobody should go through that. Again, Thank you all so much...

Glad you're back Jim.

Take good care !!