Sign in to follow this  
John T

Larry Hinckley "True industry legend" retiring.

Question

I had the honors of meeting Larry Hinckley in Dallas at a PWNA Convention around 2004-2005. I even called Delco in the late 90's when he worked for that company to pick his brain about a few things. Larry would answer and help anyone in this Industry at anytime.

He also administrated the Delco Bulletin board back in the day when it was by far the number 1 Internet site to go when it came to Powerwashing. To this day I still not have seen any bb as dominate for it's time as that one was.

Larry has helped so many people including myself that the list would be never ending.

He is a giant in this industry and he will never be forgotten as a person who really cared... To help you:cool:

THANK YOU LARRY HINCKLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have anything to add Post it here..

Thank You Larry Hinckley - The Final Interview with a Power Washing Industry Maven Before His Retirement / Powerwash Blog

6 answers to this question

I had the honors of meeting Larry Hinckley in Dallas at a PWNA Convention around 2004-2005. I even called Delco in the late 90's when he worked for that company to pick his brain about a few things. Larry would answer and help anyone in this Industry at anytime.

He also administrated the Delco Bulletin board back in the day when it was by far the number 1 Internet site to go when it came to Powerwashing. To this day I still not have seen any bb as dominate for it's time as that one was.

Larry has helped so many people including myself that the list would be never ending.

He is a giant in this industry and he will never be forgotten as a person who really cared... To help you:cool:

THANK YOU LARRY HINCKLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have anything to add Post it here..

Thank You Larry Hinckley - The Final Interview with a Power Washing Industry Maven Before His Retirement / Powerwash Blog

I bought my first foamer from Delco and was happy with thier service during and after the sale. He was allways a fair voice. I wish him well in his retirement.

I am sure I learned more from Larry than anyone else about pressure washing. He is a true gentleman.

Happy retirement, and a well desrved thank you.

Larry is a wonderful person and a valuable resource to all who meet him. I can't express enough our thanks and gratitude for his service to this industry. Larry my friend, have a wonderful, long, happy, healthy retirement. You have earned every minute of fun!

Look for an interview written by me in Cleaner Times magazine in the April issue, recognizing Larry and his hard work.

Cheers Larry!

Beth

Larry is one of the white hats in the Industry. I have only met him a couple of times, but he made it a point to say hello and call me by name, pretty awesome guy!

Enjoy Mr. Hinckley And Thanks For All You've Done For Contractors and our Industry!