Sign in to follow this  
John T

Lowballer Rig spotted in Vegas.

Question

They say "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"... Yea right. Everyone talks about what they did in Vegas to someone somewhere.

Speaking of Vegas here is what looks like a "Cop want a be" Lowballer setup. Why else trailer around a rig with a car like that which looks to be quite a few years old. They probably don't even have business insurance so they take this rig around town.

These are the type of people that bring this Industry Down down down. You show up in your professional set-up and this is what you see down the road from you. No wonder why some people think any "Home Depot Joe" can powerwash.

For me personally my local Powerwashers don't hurt my business. Some of us Network with each other when we can.

What hurts my business is Low balling hacks with set-ups like this who probably charge 1-2 cents a square for commercial work. I could lose out on a potential job to a low balling hack like this but guess what??? When they show up with a rig set-up like this I'll eventually get the call to come back.

Edited by John T

56 answers to this question

Honestly.....who really cares.

Last year I connected my son's golf cart to a trailer and moved it.

One time I duct tapped a paint roller to a rake.

I blew a whole downspout off the side of a house trying to clear a blockage.

Glad nobody had a camera.....

At first I thought that this was just a funny post.

Then I realized that you are probably serious.

That made it funnier.

Another thread just to bash someone again? Really?

When will this nonsense finally stop?

Beth has said numerous times for this to stop.

This thread is not doing anything for anyone other than to bash someone that John does not agree with.

This thread really needs to be pulled as it serves no purpose and allowing it to stay says that it is ok to bash people here, it should have been pulled after it was started.

I thought things were going to change the last time Beth told EVERYONE TO STOP this stuff, again, why is this happening again?

I expected a lot more professionalism out of a lot of people posting in this thread, especially moderators and people wanting to moderate, by letting this thread stay longer than a few posts is saying that it is ok to do wrong things and make up things about people just to hurt them, not very professional.

Why is John allowed to start these types of threads only to bash other people, and worse than that, the thread is not even pulled, even when other moderators see this damaging thread?

Beth told people to stop doing this many times already.

This thread is not doing anything for anyone other than to bash someone that John does not agree with.

This thread really needs to be pulled as it serves no purpose and allowing it to stay says that it is ok to bash people here, it should have been pulled after it was started.

I thought things were going to change the last time Beth told EVERYONE TO STOP this stuff, again, why is this happening again?

I expected a lot more professionalism out of a lot of people posting in this thread, especially moderators and people wanting to moderate, by letting this thread stay longer than a few posts is saying that it is ok to do wrong things and make up things about people just to hurt them, not very professional.

Why is John allowed to start these types of threads only to bash other people, and worse than that, the thread is not even pulled, even when other moderators see this damaging thread?

Pot.....meet kettle

Your amateurish attempts at google bombing, to control the content on another board through negative SEO is laughable and only fans the flames.

How would you feel if you woke up one day to find someone had made 10,000 links bashing Superior Power Washing? Chris, Please stop the passive aggressive keyword stuffing aimed at Beth.

attachment.php?attachmentid=20023&d=1366285674

Chris Chappell,

Find me ONE place in this thread where a name was given. You can't Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing because the two instances of it have been edited. In fact Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing the one instance with a correctly spelled name was posted by someone who is close to those individuals, NOT by someone who is at odds with them. So before you, Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing, try to dictate what the rules are perhaps you ought to read them first.

How can it be called bashing Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing if no names are mentioned? It can't.

However your negative SEO garbage that you and others are trying to pull over on the other forum? Well that's just low, dirty and mean. We all see it, we all get it and you Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing are a part of that problem, not a solution for it.

BETH

At first I thought that this was just a funny post.

Then I realized that you are probably serious.

That made it funnier.

I don't agree with everything Tony S does or says but do we really need forums polluted with images that have no context to frame the situation? A pic of my duct tape-rake-paint-roller-extension-pole-gizmo-device (patent pending) would certainly look silly and embarrassing with no context to frame the situation...that the store bought pole broke when we had 10 minutes of work left and we improvised and MacGyver'd our way to the finish line and on time for dinner.

In the Army, they called this the "Field Expedient Method" and passed out ribbons and promotions for people that could complete their mission by foraging and improvising.

I don't expect everything in the forums to be rainbows and butterflies and Tony did earn a lot of the grief he gets but this battling image war between these two guys over an event that's in everyone's rear-view mirror is silly.

Chris, it's just best not to question the way TGS is run. There are different rules for different people, that's just the way it is....and I'm fine with that, this is not my sandbox.

Let's just ignore the negative & try be positive here. Those that know...know what the deal is.

Chris Chappell,

Find me ONE place in this thread where a name was given. You can't Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing because the two instances of it have been edited. In fact Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing the one instance with a correctly spelled name was posted by someone who is close to those individuals, NOT by someone who is at odds with them. So before you, Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing, try to dictate what the rules are perhaps you ought to read them first.

How can it be called bashing Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing if no names are mentioned? It can't.

However your negative SEO garbage that you and others are trying to pull over on the other forum? Well that's just low, dirty and mean. We all see it, we all get it and you Chris Chappell of Superior Power Washing are a part of that problem, not a solution for it.

BETH

Well done, that's funny

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris, it's just best not to question the way TGS is run. There are different rules for different people, that's just the way it is....and I'm fine with that, this is not my sandbox.

Let's just ignore the negative & try be positive here. Those that know...know what the deal is.

LOL, coming from you.... That's even funnier

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Chappell,

BETH

attachment.php?attachmentid=20024&d=1366295668

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20024[/ATTACH]

There are different rules for different people, that's just the way it is....and I'm fine with that, this is not my sandbox.

When it was your sandbox....when you were a MOD here, you were quite fine with bullying people and abusing your position for personal reasons.

I don't always agree with Beth's decisions, like when she killed the thread that had Chris Chappell nailed to the hypocrite wall of shame....but at least her motives are positive and for the greater good.

I think I undestand

1. Nobody here wants personal attacks here

2. All personal attacks originate here

3. If they continue here ..people will post this place has gone to hell....

4. of all the boards this one is the worst....

And finally no matter what is said by someone/anyone on any other board we should **** up

Im okay with that...

Sorry one last thought .......I would post the link and thread here of post suggesting the owner of this board and forum were bad forum and bad people ....

I posted this seperately for 2 reasons

1. I like the owner of the other board and some of the.people there

2. My skin crawls when anyone attacks a forum board or/especially a distributor.

Posted 2 months ago and reposted yesterday ......its not very flattering

Edited by dollarspa
I took out the phrase "looks like intetnet rape

Sorry one last thought .......I would post the link and thread here of post suggesting the owner of this board and forum were bad forum and bad people ....

I posted this seperately for 2 reasons

1. I like the owner of the other board and some of the.people there

2. My skin crawls when anyone attacks a forum board or/especially a distributor.

I can agree with that !

I Like Micheal Hinderliter. Met him for the first time in person. I like his BBS as well.

And yes, I do have issues with someone who goes after good people, especially those who are successful.

When it was your sandbox....when you were a MOD here, you were quite fine with bullying people and abusing your position for personal reasons.

I don't always agree with Beth's decisions, like when she killed the thread that had Chris Chappell nailed to the hypocrite wall of shame....but at least her motives are positive and for the greater good.

And that's your opinion Barry, which of course you're welcome to......But I Strongly Disagree. I (Like Many) got caught up in the negativity, I even thought I was the reason for it here so I stayed away and watched, seems I was too hard on myself as the negativity continued......But I think it's about to ease up.

We all need to remember in the whole grand scheme of things that we (99.9%) are "Nobodies" in this Industry. The BS & Drama on the boards serves no purpose, it helps no one, it makes no profit.

I'm really out of it (Drama) I just want to help with PW questions or learn new things...that's it.

I will leave Drama, BS, me,me,me, and in general Holy Than Thou Judgmental Attitudes to the Key Board Cowboys.

It's all positive or helpful, anything else is a waste of time, and time is something we all have too little of.

And that's your opinion Barry, which of course you're welcome to......But I Strongly Disagree. I (Like Many) got caught up in the negativity, I even thought I was the reason for it here so I stayed away and watched, seems I was too hard on myself as the negativity continued......But I think it's about to ease up.

We all need to remember in the whole grand scheme of things that we (99.9%) are "Nobodies" in this Industry. The BS & Drama on the boards serves no purpose, it helps no one, it makes no profit.

I'm really out of it (Drama) I just want to help with PW questions or learn new things...that's it.

I will leave Drama, BS, me,me,me, and in general Holy Than Thou Judgmental Attitudes to the Key Board Cowboys.

It's all positive or helpful, anything else is a waste of time, and time is something we all have too little of.

Don't care to know who Guy may be referring to here but my attitude is similar to what Guys posting like I am on the other Powerwashing boards I go to. The drama is out.

As for the Drama Queens there in their own area on the net as it should be:)

I have a question for those coming from ***. Why is it okay for you to bash, laugh at, poke fun, integrate, and insult others on The ***, but when someone here does it you start whining about how this place isn't professional? By doing this you need to realize that you're not being apart of the solution, but becoming the problem. You really want these forums not to be about bashing and be more professional then look at your own actions on all forums and set the example. If you don't bash someone here, then don't bash that person anywhere, no matter what forum might be on. My own professionalism is consistence with every forum/social network I belong to.

Chris, how about you pull the countless, and I do mean COUNTLESS threads on The *** where you and many have bashed people? Don't talk about professionalism when you don't even practice it yourself. Improvement always is with thyself, FIRST.

I can't wait for that day when The Grime Scene no longer needs moderators..... that is my dream and that is what I am aiming for. It is the prime reason I asked to be a moderator so that I could work toward that goal. A place where Moderators don't need to do their job is going to be perfect.

You know that's sort of like that other place I used to belong to... what was that place called again? Do not give advice if you're not willing to practice it yourself Guy.

Do not give advice if you're not willing to practice it yourself Guy.

Kris, I gave no advice, I made a Statement, I also outlined my thoughts, again not advice. This is TGS not ***, you had problems at *** why not leave them there....Now that's advise.

Congratulations on your position as moderator here at TGS, I know you'll do a great Job......That's a compliment.

Kris, I gave no advice, I made a Statement, I also outlined my thoughts, again not advice. This is TGS not ***, you had problems at *** why not leave them there....Now that's advise.

Congratulations on your position as moderator here at TGS, I know you'll do a great Job......That's a compliment.

Hey Kris... Hint/Tip-- us older more seasoned guys, take the above and run with it. Don't debate it or argue with it..

Do better then we did.. Move ahead and take the lessons learned and you will move along at lightening speed.

Your doing well already:)

Guy, How is you telling Chris what you think he should do not advice and a statement. Does that mean your now ordering him around? Are you his boss? Read it for yourself what you wrote, it’s clearly advice, but if you want to call it a statement then I’ll retract my statement and state this instead.

"Do not give a statement if you're not willing to practice it yourself Guy.

Please understand that nowhere in my #44 post did I mention my personal problem with The ***. My problem is not with The ***, but with a certain individual. You are more than welcomed to contact me if you want to know more. But my questions were aimed at those in charge over there.

And thank you for the compliment.

Hey Kris... Hint/Tip-- us older more seasoned guys, take the above and run with it. Don't debate it or argue with it..

Do better then we did.. Move ahead and take the lessons learned and you will move along at lightening speed.

Your doing well already:)

My apology John, but I don't quite understand what you mean by "take the above and run with it." Could you explain what you mean?

Guy, How is you telling Chris what you think he should do not advice and a statement. Does that mean your now ordering him around? Are you his boss? Read it for yourself what you wrote, it’s clearly advice, but if you want to call it a statement then I’ll retract my statement and state this instead.

"Do not give a statement if you're not willing to practice it yourself Guy.

Please understand that nowhere in my #44 post did I mention my personal problem with The ***. My problem is not with The ***, but with a certain individual. You are more than welcomed to contact me if you want to know more. But my questions were aimed at those in charge over there.

And thank you for the compliment.

Kris, see this is the back & forth that is useless. I don't care what problems you have with anyone on the boards, it's the boards, it's not a problem, again a waste of time and not worth my time or yours.

You should temper what you tell people to do or not to do until you have the age & experience to do so. At this point you have neither.

Again Congratulations on your new status.

Merely out of curiosity, but at what age or how many years of experience are we talking about? I mean for to say that I have no experience nor the age, means you don't know me well enough and are only making a premature guesses of me. My point is Guy is you have no idea the life experience I have. Believe me there are very few people out there that have had a tougher life experience than me.

This back and forth was started by you. So it is your choice to continue or end it.