Sign in to follow this  
John T

Beth Borrego writer for Cleaner Times Magazine= Excellence!!

Question

I just got done reading in the Cleaner Times Magazine Beth's "Marketing Your Service Business Chapter four: Building your Company's Service Bundles". Besides getting me hungry when she explains how Manufacturers bundle Potato Chips which she correlates that right into how we can bundle our company services into multiple packages--- makes me think back in time with her.

Beth is probably going to cringe when I say this because I said it numerous times in the past... She should have been an Industry org president. She could have easily done it and many of us could have benefited from it. This Girl is smart and she knows this Industry and Beth is a leader!!

I am probably a pain now for Beth because I am always on the ground floor duking it out with someone to help benefit others But a star always shines and once again Beth shines. Great article!!

9 answers to this question

I wanted to add one more thing here.. Surround yourself with winners and life can be sweet. Beth is a winner big time:)

Thanks Beth for all you do... So many of us appreciate this probably more then you know.

You are most welcome. The next four issues in total will cover the internet. The first two cover business websites, the second two online resources. Hope you enjoy them, just as I am thoroughly enjoying writing this book.

Beth

You are most welcome. The next four issues in total will cover the internet. The first two cover business websites, the second two online resources. Hope you enjoy them, just as I am thoroughly enjoying writing this book.

Beth

Book?? If it's a "Tell all book" I dunno nutten..lol Seriously when do you expect this book to come out?