alvisishere

You think my customer was happy today??

Question

My customer has been in this house for three years, He said it was like this when he moved in,

It was previously washed couple months ago with no luck.

He owns a rather large landscape company and has dealt with fertilize stains but had no idea it could be cleaned!!

post-3337-137772467499_thumb.jpg

post-3337-137772467557_thumb.jpg

post-3337-137772467569_thumb.jpg

post-3337-137772467578_thumb.jpg

post-3337-137772467588_thumb.jpg

17 answers to this question

Amazing!! Best pictures I seen yet from fertilizer stains before and after. Was it F9 you used?

F9 all the way...I am even amazed, I put this off for a month because it was so bad, did another f9 job yesterday with good results.

Because of price the deal was to acid wash driveway and demo the first section by the road because he did not want to invest that much $$

He came after the demo and the rest is history!

My customer has been in this house for three years, He said it was like this when he moved in,

It was previously washed couple months ago with no luck.

He owns a rather large landscape company and has dealt with fertilize stains but had no idea it could be cleaned!!

Fantastic Work Al...You always do exceptional work.

Glad you do not work in my territory ! LOL

Hey Al with a picture like that and Craig Harrision floating around, this would be a good time for a nice article about F9 and the amazing results contractors are getting using this product. One of the places you can contact is the Cleaner Times magazine http://www.cleanertimes.com/content.cfm?articleID=168

If Beth see's this she might have some idea's with this as well on who to contact. Time to get this F9 front and center of it's not there already.

Just Sayin:)

I've done a couple f9 jobs but unfortunately only took pics of 1.

Not a lot of people search for this type of work on google around here.

What methods for marketing this niche have you guys tried that's had good results?

Edited by huntdog21