Sign in to follow this  
John T

PWRA Convention is Huge!! Post thoughts/pics here.

Question

There starting to post pics of the PWRA Convention on the PWRA bulletin board.

Looks like one of the biggest shows this Industry has had in yrs!!!

Anyone who's there who would also like to post about it here for others to see..please do.

Oh yea, pop in some pictures if you can as well-- very cool:)

14 answers to this question

Since the PWRA's first Convention is coming to a close lets hear some "Thoughts" on how it went.

Off the bat and knowing from experience, I bet to start off April Dodson, Kurt Kempton & Thad's sessions were the "Bomb":)

Let's hear some honest opinions on what you thought and who stuck out in your mind that you can take for your business to do even better---Like getting to that "Next" level.

Since the PWRA's first Convention is coming to a close lets hear some "Thoughts" on how it went.

Off the bat and knowing from experience, I bet to start off April Dodson, Kurt Kempton & Thad's sessions were the "Bomb":)

Let's hear some honest opinions on what you thought and who stuck out in your mind that you can take for your business to do even better---Like getting to that "Next" level.

April Dodson is the real deal. Knowledge, wisdom and a positive energy that can not be denied. I really enjoyed the couple of presentations that she made and I expect that we will do business in the future.

Thad's stuff is always good and on point.

Kurt Kempton is a wise and thoughtful man that really knows how to engage people.

Perry Tait. Some tall, accent bearing dude that reportedly lives in China? Is on the fourth leg of his eleven stop world tour. The man has it going on. He broke it down real simple and then built it back up in a way that really spoke to me.

This weekend was a blessing and an inspiration to me and many that I spoke to.

I sometimes hear so much about roundtables being the same old grind with the same old faces. This was not that. This was the real deal.

I am pleased that me and mine were able to attend.

Thanks Thad and the PWRA powerhouse!

yva3abug.jpg

iPhone - Tapatalk

Your a lucky man Timbo. It's reasons like this that sent my wife and I to NOLA the last 2 yrs. These guys "Are" most definitely the real deal by doing for others.

I posted several pictures yesterday morning on my personal Facebook page (Allison Hill Hester) if anyone wants to see. (Too tired to transfer them here tonight.) I also wrote a blog on my thoughts on day one: www.ecleanmag.com/blog. I've been to numerous shows over the years and I have to say this was definitely one of the best I've ever attended -- possibly THE best. There were a few little glitches here and there, but overall it was fabulous. I've never been to a pressure washing contractor show that had the kind of exhibit space that this one did (excluding CETA, but end users aren't their primary market), and the trade show floor traffic was non-stop, from the time the doors opened until they closed 12 hours later. I didn't talk with all the vendors, but the ones I did ask said they had a great show and would definitely be returning. Many of the seminars were packed -- standing room only in some cases -- and most of the sessions I sat in on were exceptional. Even the last presentation of the event was completely full, which is saying a lot after many attendees had sat through 5 or 6 sessions each day. Congratulation Thad and Chris on an outstanding job!

Great post Allison!!!!!!!!!!!

The chatter on the Net about the PWRA's first Convention was that it was a "Bigtime" success. All the people worked together in there to make it a success from what I'm hearing. Great to see this can be done where Powerwashing contractors can support each other completely.

1st class and professional all the way:)

"

The Convention was as promised. Lots of vendors for the contractors and

twice as many contractors than at other events for the vendors

. Win Win for both. Thanks, Thad."

- Linda Chambers of Soap Warehouse on the PWRA Facebook group.

Italics mine.

OK, the official numbers are in:

224 contractors representing 132 unique companies were at the 2013 Pressure Washing Convention.

WOW.. Amazing!! First PWRA Convention and you guys crushed it with a Grand Slam Home Run:)

Those are the biggest numbers for an Industry Powerwashing contractor event in almost a decade.

You said you were going to get some large number for this Convention Thad and you guys sure did... Nice Job!!!!