Sign in to follow this  
John T

Another group of Powerwashers helping each other--PWRA

Question

With the PWRA Convention coming to a close its good to see a bunch of people trying to help each other within this Industry that's not politically motivated. Its not about who's right, who's wrong and who the hate mongers are just to try and drag others down because they have nothing to back up their own claims. No No No... none of that garbage/baggage.

Its about helping each other within this Industry and when you deal with nothing but positive things for your business like I do with mine, its all good. Learning/Education/Networking is Key. A newbie or an Oldtimer like myself(52 and 18+yrs owning a Powerwashing business) always can learn something at these Conventions/Events.

This is just food for thought towards your business. Stay away from the political posturing and head towards like minded Individuals who want to help each other first and foremost because we are all one when you think about it. Where in this Industry together and the PWRA has just shown from what I'm being told that it was all about helping one another---- And Zero political anything.

Great job guys/gals:)

3 answers to this question

We leave the politics to the "politicians" and concentrate on helping each other make more money and keep more of what we make.
Oh, and ginormous stickers for everyone!

The convention was great.
It felt like a big family reunion with all your favorite relatives plus a bunch of cousins that you never met before.