Sign in to follow this  
John T

What are your plans for Labor Day weekend?

Question

I have my inlaws hanging out at my house for the weekend and Sunday my family and some friends are coming by to hang out by my pool. The water is cranked up to 88 degrees so we can just float around and drink beer in the floating cooler I have in the pool..

By the time this weekend is over I should look like a bloated float:)

So what's your plans for this weekend(hopefully you don't have to work)?

14 answers to this question

Took the kids to the pool today because it closes after this weekend. We may do that every day this weekend. 100+ degrees here today. Mike is home (as in not traveling) but on military orders 7 days a week for 3 or 4 weeks while the international shooting competition takes place here on base. I imagine some of those guys -- especially from other countries -- are going to struggle with this miserable heat.

Edited by allisonhester

Picnicking at the in laws. Hamburgers, hotdogs, fried chicken and spare ribs. And that is just the first plate. :)

It will be an international event as my daughter runs a foreign student exchange program. Korea, China, and Japan will be represented as well as the good ole' USA.

Happy labor day everyone!!

Edited by Timo

Multitude of "honey do's" around the new house, cutting grass, walking/running dogs, reading both the Sat. & Sun. New York Times (finally!), driving the sports car around some twisty back country roads, a round of hacking golf, drinking lots of beer, eating fattening, high cholesterol foods too much.

A typical All American Labor Day weekend.