Sign in to follow this  
allisonhester

Guilty Pleasure?

Question

What musical artist do you enjoy listening to that you're a bit embarrassed to admit? I am working and listening to one of mine: One Direction. Yeah, yeah, I know. Even my kids don't like them. 

I just know I'm in a much better mood since I put them on.

19 answers to this question

Anything performed by Jack & Meg White of The White Stripes.  Preferably at maximum ear splitting volume.

Certainly not embarrassed by the music, but it can make others somewhat uncomfortable.

Any thing Frank Sinatra while smoking a cigar which is about a couple of dozen times a year at most :nevreness:

Edited by John T

I recently heard The Monkees playing in the car as a deep track on a local station. I sang along to it. It was too good not to!!!! :-)

Beth

Beth,

Recently read that Steven Stills (of Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young fame) was actually turned down when attempting to join the Monkees!

What musical artist do you enjoy listening to that you're a bit embarrassed to admit? I am working and listening to one of mine: One Direction. Yeah, yeah, I know. Even my kids don't like them. 

I just know I'm in a much better mood since I put them on.

Most of you are probably too young. Missing Persons. Dale Bozzio has such a unique vox.

The epitome of 80's dance scene meets american pop/punk.

Coming in a close second, I tend to review much of the material my bands have recorded over the years as well.

In your freakin face metal!!!!!!!

ok, pretty much any Hall & Oats too....

I

Love

My

Xjet !!!!!!

Anything performed by Jack & Meg White of The White Stripes.  Preferably at maximum ear splitting volume.

Certainly not embarrassed by the music, but it can make others somewhat uncomfortable.

Dude, ...... Right on !!!!!!!!

Jack Rox. His solo work is incredible, but, you'll never hear it on the radio.

Check out the movie "It Might Get Loud" with Jack, jimmy Page( led Zep), and The Edge ( U2)

Dude, ...... Right on !!!!!!!!

Jack Rox. His solo work is incredible, but, you'll never hear it on the radio.

Check out the movie "It Might Get Loud" with Jack, jimmy Page( led Zep), and The Edge ( U2)

I love that movie.

I love that movie.

It rulezzz. Just wish it would have been Ronnie Wood instead of the Edge, as the third.

Edge is cool but Ronnie's cooler. One heck of a player, always over shadowed by Richards ego awful licks.

Otis Redding, Al Green, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, (Early) James Taylor........Not Really embarrassed to say, just shows my age.

Eh, I don't want to argue.

:offended:

Heh heh, No argument Brother. Hands Down, no questions, Ronnie is much better that Richards.

Richards has become sloppy over the last thiry years. Ronnie is better than ever.

Edge is one the best for sure( in his respective techno experimental field) He's no bluesman though.

We still need to snap a few strings or busk a few marks in Ms. some day Thad.

....... now where's that Dream Theater CD?