Sign in to follow this  
John T

Big thanks to Robert Hinderliter for helping contractors

Question

We just booked another garage for the weekend of Sept 20th. This one is going to be another sludge disaster. If time permits in there I'll snap a few pictures.

A job like this I learned from Robert on how to contain sludge and how to seperate it from the wash water so it's easier for disposal compared to how we use to do it. Time is money and Robert saved us hours and hours on these type jobs.

Robert is a good guy who believes in helping others. Main reason why he founded Delco bb and multiple organizations within this Industry.

The thousands of people you helped out over the years says volumes as to who you are--THANKS ROBERT!!

2 answers to this question

Good post John. Robert has done so much for this industry. He is a stand up guy. And his knowledge and expertise of our industry is unbelievable.

Right on Rob!! When your at the top people will always be gunning for ya for whatever reasons and Robert is at the top. Wait to you see the Video Roberts releasing that was taken at our Vegas Event..

Robert being so thorough so Contractors can get the feeling that they were there, he had this part filmed with 3 of his cameras set up at different angles.

From what I understand he did the same thing at the Houston event a couple of years ago so people can learn from what people like SGT. Walsh had to say.

Roberts always been ahead of his time.