Sign in to follow this  
allisonhester

Gutter Cleaning -- What would you like to see?

Question

7 answers to this question

As far as gutter whitening, I would like to see product comparisons. Gutter Grenade, Gutter zap, super clean..etc etc. Maybe in different temps too.

With clean outs, I would like to see how people are doing the job. I use the old fashioned bucket and rubber glove method. Then I run a hose down the downspouts. Works every time.

I've heard of people using vacuum systems on them. I would like to see the effectiveness of that.

With clean outs, I would like to see how people are doing the job. I use the old fashioned bucket and rubber glove method. Then I run a hose down the downspouts. Works every time.

That is exactly how we do it as well. 

Allison was kind enough to use a picture of my son Zach rinsing out a gutter after scooping the debris.

A link to the magazine http://issuu.com/pccmag/docs/eclean_issue_18/1

post-2758-0-05537100-1381023227_thumb.jp

If you want to use a great product for cleaning the outside of gutters, use Kurd kutter for metal. It does a great job. I have used it for my business for years. I used to use simple green, but the smell can be overwhelming. If I had my choice though, it would be Krud Kutter. It is made by rust oleum.