Sign in to follow this  
John T

2013 PWNA Convention History was made!!----Read below

Question

This was written by Dan Galvin a past PWNA President and the writer of the "Success in Powerwashing" monthly articles.

Two Free Hot Water Skids!!!!

I just have to share this with you, it's one of those really cool stories.

I wrote an article and sent it out back on September 20, 2013 titled, "Yes, It's Life Changing". Some of you looked at it and some may have just deleted it. I used the same article and re-purposed it for the PWNA to send out for the 2013 convention. (Which was awesome) The two articles are below for you to read, but fist I want to tell you what happened at the PWNA convention.

Saturday, October 19, 2013 is a day he will never forget. Jared Greene is one of those people that was "NOT" going to come to the PWNA convention. He was fresh out of the US Army and new to the power washing industry. He didn't have the time, money, his wife was on duty (US Army) and no one was there to take care of their dog. There was one excuse after the other, but I finally talked him into coming and boy was he glad I did.

Just remember - he was not going to come to the convention.

On Saturday morning at the PWNA convention, John & Shelley Allison from Envirospec gave me the honor of introducing the First "Washin Warrior" - Staff Sargent Jared Greene. John & Shelley donated $1,000 in chemical plus some*supplies. To ensure his success in the industry, I donated my Success In House Washing manual, but the best thing was from John & Shelly and Steve & Lisa Tolley from Lorgo industries, they gave Jared a brand new Hot Water skid mounted pressure washer. WOW! This Hot Water Skid carries a retail sticker price of $9,000.00. It develops 4,100 PSI at 5.5 gallons of super hot water per minute. The total retail value of everything he received was around $20,000 plus.

Talk about a day that change his life! But wait, there's more!

Again, just remember - he was not going to come to the convention.

I don't know what the odds are but I know Jared only had a couple of tickets to the PWNA skid giveaway. YES! He won the PWNA skid giveaway!!!

He was leaving the PWNA convention with two hot water skids, chemicals, supplies and my marketing course with a total retail value of over $30,000 - Talk about a life changing!

I received this text from Jared "My family's lives are literally changed forever."

Now, imagine if Jared never came to the convention!!!

all I can say is wow!

Dan Galvin

Success in Power Washing

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet