Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Testimonial in today's mail

Question

In today's mail, a wonderful testimonial....and a bit about how we compare to other companies who have come before us. Thank you! We look forward to servicing your property again.

"I have had my house washed two times before See Dirt Run! Inc., and both times were mini-disasters in that the first time I had water rushing in my front door and oozing three feet onto my hallway's hardwood floor, and both times afterwards there was no electricity in the bathrooms (all on the same circuit) for weeks, presumably because the pressure was so high the water got inside outdoor covered plugs. In addition, the pressure was high enough to one time "chip" the paint off the wooden window frames. I mentioned my bad experiences to friends, saying I dreaded it but the house was green with algae and had to be washed, and my friend Barbara H. immediately told me to call See Dirt Run, for she had been very pleased with her house washing, and even her neighbors commented favorably. The point is that out of casual conversation can come great advice, word-of-mouth being the best advertising. See Dirt Run's Rod and Clifton were very personable and efficient, cleaning my house perfectly without any adverse effects or damage. While they worked, I visited See Dirt Run's excellent website and learned more about their expertise, especially admiring their stunning work on log cabins and decks. As a result I will ask See Dirt Run to wash and stain my extended deck. To that end I questioned Rod, who proved himself to be a teacher, for he patiently explained and made suggestions, clearly well versed in the technicalities of his work. In short, I was most pleased to have a non-stressful, perfect house washing; and I highly recommend See Dirt Run, which is so superior to others. In fact, all house washings in my neighborhood have been inferior to my house washing by See Dirt Run!" Mrs. J.O., Germantown

Such a good feeling to do an excellent job.

Beth

7 answers to this question

That's How The Pro's Roll!!!!

Being a small business owner is not a walk in the park...by any means...it's hard and for the most part thankless....Testimonials like this let you know...You are making a difference.

Great Job Beth & Rod!!!