Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

SHANE...... THANK YOU

Question

A big thanks to Shane for coming in and helping me with a pretty good sized wood project.

It's been a stellar week and still am going strong. But I needed a little hudspa on this one.

Suddenly my helper realized he forgot to insert his anal suppository and couldn't work, at the very last minute.

So I reach a little farther into the abyss of contractors that have offered ( lets just say) their services in times of

slower than usual prosperity, to no avail.

Helpers think I take on some projects that are too big for my little company. I do just fine.

However my work load has been uncomfortable to say the least with really weird weather lately.

Whatever.... back to Shane.

Made the call to Shane and he was just wrapping up his morning.

He made the crappy drive to my customers house through our murderous Houston traffic,

worked for an hour and helped me finish up.

He knocked out around 60 remaining ft. and the gate return.

You are a really good dude to help me get the wheels back on the rails.

Right on!!!!

12 answers to this question

Thanks again Adrian I do what I can to help when you need..:cool:

Sorry Greg and Beth I'll stay in Texas since I'm still getting temps around 85 thank you very much.. :tongue:

P.S If ya'll were closer i would help ya'll too!

Shane, I assume right about now and for the next couple of months the phone won't quit ringing. When do you start to notice a taper from the spring "bloom"?

I have 3-4 decks lined up in the past week along with a few house washes and drives.

Shane, I assume right about now and for the next couple of months the phone won't quit ringing. When do you start to notice a taper from the spring "bloom"?

I have 3-4 decks lined up in the past week along with a few house washes and drives.

My phone never stops ringing here in Texas unless it's raining. It was a cooler Winter and somewhat slower than usual but it was a rare Winter.