Sign in to follow this  
John T

To the PWNA BOD's incl. Jim Gamble & Nigel Griffith-- Congrats!!

Congrats to the PWNA BOD's who moved up to their new positions, the ones who stayed on and also to the new PWNA BOD's. 2014 is going to be an exciting year for the PWNA.

To our very own TGS bb participators Jim Gamble and Nigel Griffith who continuously put themselves out there to help fellow contractors especially when it comes to "Environmental Powerwashing"-- it was exciting to hear that you two were not only nominated but also selected as BOD's. Your both an asset to the PWNA and it's members. Congrats and thank you for stepping up to the plate:)

http://www.pwna.org/aboutus.php

Thanks John, it's good to see what everyone is up to.

Beth

Thanks Beth and John !

Both Nigel and I was surprised that the Bod asked us to serve as well as asking both of us to teach a class at the PWNA Convention on Parking Garage Cleaning with filtration.

Nigel taught about the different filtration units out there and why one " Type or design" of filter is best over another especially when used for filtering a drive thru vs Parking Garage Cleaning.

I then taught for 2 hours which really went for another 30+ minutes on top of that.

So many contractors wanted to learn more then I could provide in the 2 hours allowed. The class was well attended by many experience seasoned contractors, some cleaning as many as 200 garages in a year. These seasoned contractors wanted to learn how we have been deep cleaning Parking Garages environmentally correct for over 25+ years while demanding top dollar for our services.

I want to thank the PWNA members who attending the convention. It was a huge success ! Thank you !

Some have asked about the 2014 Parking Garage Cleaning Event.

Yes we are working on a location that will be favorable to almost everyone... LOL I am sure that someone will be upset, I just cannot please everyone all the time.

In the 2014 Parking Garage Cleaning Event, we will teach the different types of cleaning from Spot Cleaning working while using very limited water ( 700 gallons or less) with a (1) man crew, all the way to the other side of deep cleaning environmentally with a crew of 14 or more men. If this location is approved by the committee, I think many contractors will be very pleased about attending the event.

Again, Thanks goes out to everyone at the 2013 PWNA Convention, especially to those who gave me kind words of encouragement and support. Again...Thanks ! .

I always said Jimbo that your class should be all day. There's no one I know except for maybe Robert H. who is so informative as you are and in the parking garage cleaning your second to none when it comes to information/education.

Maybe "Garage Professor" would have been more an appropriate title for you then "Garage Doctor" but either way the message is clear:) 

One day I'd love to see a PWNA Convention and CETA Convention back to back or even together in the same hotel..... Hmmmm

One of the best Conventions I ever attended was the Dallas PWNA/IWCA convention in 04 that had over 700 people attend including Beth/Rod from here. In size that one was awesome.

I did hear the PWNA Convention this year was very well received as was the PWRA convention. I personally love a large audience and want to see the PWNA and PWRA hit those magical numbers(1000's) but still are as rock solid as some of the smaller attended Conventions I've been to in the past.

2014 is going to be an exciting time for this Industry and I'm looking forward to it:)

John, the 2014 PWRA Convention (250ish attendance 2013) is going to be a joint convention with the WCRA (over 600 members) at the Gaylord Opryland. We reserved space to double the trade show as well as the general sessions.

John, the 2014 PWRA Convention (250ish attendance 2013) is going to be a joint convention with the WCRA (over 600 members) at the Gaylord Opryland. We reserved space to double the trade show as well as the general sessions.

WOW!! I did not know that. That's tremendous news to say the least. Cya in March and I can't wait to hear more about this. Very cool!