Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Tired of winter and ready for spring

Question

16 answers to this question

I am too Beth. A storm is brewing here as well snowed a little yesterday and the heavy snow comimg today through thursday the worse being Wednesday. they say 10 inches..lol.I am just ready for warm season, man winter costs me at least an hour more of work considering you have to drain all hoses and treat machine every job. Plus those cold nights just suck sometimes especially when things go wrong. Plus winter is a different process of cleaning considering you are forming an ice rink somewhere. Anyhow all be safe think first.

Marko

We've been losing power off and on for the last 3 days. It's 11°F and feels like 0° with the wind chill. Tonight's low will be -5°F without the wind chill. We have about 2' of snow on the ground. Before this last storm that dropped a foot, snow total so far was 173.5". Won't be done until April. Last year it snowed into May.

Been a rough one.

post-8065-0-34211400-1392152004_thumb.jp

We've been losing power off and on for the last 3 days. It's 11°F and feels like 0° with the wind chill. Tonight's low will be -5°F without the wind chill. We have about 2' of snow on the ground. Before this last storm that dropped a foot, snow total so far was 173.5". Won't be done until April. Last year it snowed into May.

Been a rough one.

We are hoping we don't need our generator.

Beth

I could see you 2 snowbirding down the road. Especially you Ryan. 173.5" of snow so far--Thats sick.

When I get my FLA house down the road I may make it party central for guys like yourself to come sit in the sun in the smack of winter....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)

We are hoping we don't need our generator.

Beth

We needed our generator last week due to the ice storm.  A lot of people lost power for up to 6 days around here.  I looked at it like a camping trip for the family, but my better half wasn't as amused.  More snow coming Thursday...I'm more than ready for spring!

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for spring. Booking work, marketing big time and getting VERY excited about some of our wonderful projects for this year. One in particular will be very noteworthy late this summer.

Beth

The storm 2 days ago was the final straw. We are anywhere from a few days to 3-4 weeks behind on jobs due to the weather.

Edited by Alexy

Here is my 10 day forecast.

Today Mar 19
12.png

48°F

31°F

PM Rain

Chance of rain: 90% Wind: SSE at 20 mph
Thu Mar 20
14.png

34°

24°

Snow Shower / Wind

Chance of snow: 50% Wind: WSW at 26 mph Snowfall <1 in
Fri Mar 21
30.png

40°

33°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain: 10% Wind: WSW at 12 mph
Sat Mar 22
14.png

38°

21°

Snow Shower

Chance of snow: 60% Wind: WSW at 15 mph
Sun Mar 23
14.png

26°

13°

Few Snow Showers

Chance of snow: 30% Wind: NW at 14 mph
Mon Mar 24
26.png

25°

19°

Cloudy

Chance of precip: 0% Wind: WNW at 14 mph
Tue Mar 25
14.png

33°

19°

Few Snow Showers

Chance of snow: 30% Wind: SW at 11 mph
Wed Mar 26
41.png

27°

15°

Scattered Snow Showers

Chance of snow: 30% Wind: WNW at 13 mph
Thu Mar 27
30.png

39°

29°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of precip: 10% Wind: SW at 11 mph
Fri Mar 28
39.png

46°

36°

Scattered Showers

I am ready to move. Right now. RIGHT NOW!