Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

I was asked to speak at CETA & ISSA convention!

Question

I'm excited! I have been asked to speak at the Ceta/Issa joint convention in Orlando in November! The planner has been following my marketing book chapter by chapter in Cleaner Times. I am over the moon!

Beth

20 answers to this question

Congrats Beth. You have always been a respected Individual and a valuable commodity to this Industry. I remember it well when you spoke in Dallas at the PWNA Convention around 2004 about marketing during that session when they were judging who had the best presentation contest....... Which of course you won:) You pretty much swept the awards that year.

You know that CETA/Issa event might be right before or after the PWNA Convention in Orlando... Very cool. Maybe I'll treck it out there and catch both events again like I did in 2012.

More info on this, I am actually doing TWO seminars on two different topics that are marketing related!

This should be so much fun to do! Looking forward to it and hope to see you there!!

Beth

More info on this, I am actually doing TWO seminars on two different topics that are marketing related!

This should be so much fun to do! Looking forward to it and hope to see you there!!

Beth

What's the dates in November? If it's around the 7th I think I'm going to just miss by only a couple of days--shoot:(

I'm super excited about it. Thanks :-) I have thoroughly enjoyed writing the marketing book that I have just finished. With luck, it will be for sale at the event. I have to say I am truly blessed to be able to work with such an amazing group at Cleaner Times. My editors are wonderful, supportive, and give me the professional latitude I want when I feel I need it. I'm excited about the NEXT project they have asked me to work on!

John I think CETA/ISSA is after PWNA. Pairing up with ISSA, Ceta expects about 16k attendees. CETA and  PWNA are smaller events by themselves but ISSA is HUGE. So......my one class is expected to pull 125+ people.

I'll  have fun this summer creating my seminars and the presentation materials for them.

Beth

I think the PWNA Convention ends a few days before the CETA/ISSA begins. I wished they butted up against each other so some more from from the PWNA Convention can go to this one.

Its slim to none for me to go to both because like all of us we have to get back to our business but if I can stick around a few more days I'd love to see your presentation.

Can you keep us in the loop as to when your speaking and what's scheduled at the CETA/ISSA event?

They have added MORE sessions. They are adding one amphitheater event on the 5th and on on the 6th of November on the Trade-show floor and asked me  to speak on Marketing again during those sessions. Seating is for 100 and standing room for at least that many more. I said yes!

Should be a great time!

Beth