These are custom made web pages that you, the members can edit, change, add photo's, add video's on their own. Our members will have control of their web page on the PWNA.org.

This service I am told could cost as much as 50 to 100 dollars a month for a premium service, higher than normal bandwidth and is completely searchable with Google, Bing, Yahoo and all other search engines.

Here is a sample:

CLEAN IMAGE LIMITED !

FACILITEC WEST

Again these Web Pages are all FREE to every paid PWNA member ...yes I said ALL MEMBERS at NO additional costs. We are the First ORG in our industry that will offer to our members...

1. Discounted Health Insurance
  2. A Absolutely FREE Searchable Web Page

Wait till you guys see what else is coming down the line...

REAL Benefits that you can use !!!

Already these benefits are designed to cut your cost and boost your sales.

I luv advertising for free, especially when I can control the content. 

We have a YOUTUBE.COM tutorial on how to load, edit and publish your web page on the PWNA.ORG...again all FREE to paid members. Your Page is FREE, You Health Insurance Discounted, Did someone say Dental...Ya that's coming. Advertising for free...Ya we got that.

How about Cleaner Times Magazine that goes for $18 a month....YA THAT'S FREE ALSO.

Wait till you see what else is coming down the line.... 

How about agencies that will help your business to succeed. 

How about HOT AND MIGHTY giving up to 20% discounts exclusive to PWNA members.

Oh I just can't wait to tell everyone...but I can't...not until the companies offering the benefits, sign an exclusive agreement with the PWNA. Yap exclusive.

Edited by Jim Gamble

These are custom made web pages that you, the members can edit, change, add photo's, add video's on their own. Our members will have control of their web page on the PWNA.org.[/size]This service I am told could cost as much as 50 to 100 dollars a month for a premium service, higher than normal bandwidth and is completely searchable with Google, Bing, Yahoo and all other search engines.[/size]Here is a sample:[/size]CLEAN IMAGE LIMITED !FACILITEC WESTAgain these Web Pages are all FREE to every paid PWNA member ...yes I said ALL MEMBERS at NO additional costs. We are the First ORG in our industry that will offer to our members...[/size]

• Discounted Health Insurance
  • A Absolutely FREE Searchable Web Page

Hey Jim-- I can't wait to get my company up on the www.PWNA.org website!! That's going to be a huge benefit for my company to bring in some more income thru the net.

Great job between you and the other BODs assisting you on getting this done.

Edited by John T

Hey John,

Did you ever get your PWNA Personal Web Page up and running?

Hey John,

Did you ever get your PWNA Personal Web Page up and running?

Within a week or 2 I'll have that guy you recommended to set it up for me. Once I get that setup I'll show it on these forums.