John T

David Olson a past PWNA Treasurer gone but never forgotten!!

Question

David Olson meant a ton to me and many other contractors. He was a past www.pwna.org Treasurer as I was. He impacted many of us. I had Babe Ruth's family honor him in the past because he really was like Babe Ruth to many of us in the Powerwashing Industry.

I know another Industry org has just started to give out a David Olson award even though he never belonged to that org. Thats OK because he did indeed impact many of us:)

8 answers to this question

That's cool, John.    Dave Olson was a tresure, not just a Treasurer.   I had the pleasure of meeting him at a PWNA convention..........and we spoke on the phone once or twice.

Yes Mike your are so right... David was a true treasure and was a blessing to me on giving me advice to move up to the PWNA Treasurer back in the day. As for the PWNA I'm back in from where I started. Should be interesting.

Also I never forgot when you told me to get involved years ago. Good memories:)

Same place I met you Thad and your pretty awesome yourself. Beth had a lot to do with that RT in the planning of it but for me it was talking almost all the time with Dave about organization stuff. Here's the only picture I have of back then with David. It's circled in.

post-34-0-27684700-1398643720_thumb.jpg

A couple of years ago I got a message from a FM in Michigan.  He wanted to know how to contact Dave. He wanted Dave to add his jurisdiction to Dave's service area.  That is an indication of the high regard others had of
Dave.