Sign in to follow this  
Derek Behning

Deck pricing

Question

I have in the past seen a pricing sheet that mentioned pricing for deck washing, full restoration jobs and wash / stain including prices per foot of spindles, rails and the like. I am looking to provide this to my team and usually I just look and pick a number. Can anyone provide me with a better list if you have one? Thanks!

Derek Behning

About Time Pressure Washing

derek@abouttimepressurewashing.com

6 answers to this question

How have you been pricing them until now?

Not all jobs are created equal for the most part with lots of factors to take into consideration. Also my stain cost and labor is not the same as yours.

Height X Length X sides being washed and sealed.
Figure how long it takes you to do each service and add in your costs for labor, supplies, fuel and overhead.

Once you have that cost you can break it down into a sqft price that you can adjust for size of the project

and different product costs that apply.

Rod

maybe you and your team should hire an estimator. I mean if you cant figure out how to make money in something that you specialize in then maybe a pro is in order. at least until they teach you how to.

I specialize in marble restoration and the odd time I take on the customers deck if it's not in too bad shape. I've never done a fence so that's why I asked here.

Thanks Rod. I quoted 4$ a Sq ft. Usually $3.25 for decks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk