Sign in to follow this  
Thad

2014 Pressure Washing Convention

The 2013 Pressure Washing Convention was the biggest pressure washing event of the year but we’re not stopping there! 

This year we are doing a joint event with the WCRA and it is HUGE. We have reserved over 30,000 square feet of trade show, ballroom, and classroom space at the amazing Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center and we are going to fill every inch with awesome. 

http://pressurewashingconvention.com

I don't know Thad. Awesome takes up a lot of room.

The last one in PA. was great and we found it worth the time not only in seminars and educational sessions but also in the showcasing of products by vendors.

It didn't hurt either that we won a pressure washer. (sweet!) All that aside...

We ended up buying a window cleaning machine from one of the vendors through a distributor and have already put it to use and making money. It works great!

Anyone considering attending would find it worth their while. Thad doesn't skimp on the details. Great food too!

Check it out!

Rod

Some of This Year’s Highlights:

Soft Washing In the Real World
There is a lot of hype and misinformation floating around SoftWashing.
This class will dispel some of the myths and that may cost you and teach you real world techniques to make money, softly.

The Pros and Cons of Pure Water Cleaning
Cleaning glass with purified water and water fed poles has revolutionized window cleaning and made it a valuable add-on for pressure washers.
Come learn the ins and outs, tips and tricks, dos and don'ts.

Closing the Deal With PMs and HOAs
You need to implement specialized practices and strategies to get past the gatekeeper and make the sale.
Modern, real-world experience and training in this niche market will add to your bottom line in 2014.

Racking Up Sales at Home Shows and Trade Shows
Big shows can lead to big profits if you work them correctly.
Learn how to catapult your sales through local shows and exhibitions and avoid wasting time and money.

Ten Crucial Steps To Starting a New Business
You have questions that you are embarrassed to ask or maybe didn't even think of.
This class will carve years off of your learning curve and expedite profitability.
New contractors ONLY!

Roof Cleaning Dos and Dont's
Roof cleaning can be a super profit center or the worst thing that ever happened to your business.
Ignore the internet snake oil gurus and get the real how-to from an experienced contractor and instructor with nothing to sell.

Direct Mail- You're Still Screwing It Up
“Direct mail doesn't work.”
Um, right. Actually it does, you just aren't working it right.
Find out what's involved in successful direct mail advertising and see if it's right for you.

Residential Window Cleaning Panel
There are big profits in cleaning residential glass.
Come see how to rake in that cash and have your customers rave.

Getting High- The Fundamentals of High Rise Cleaning
Don't jump off the side of a building without knowing how to make it to the ground. 
Alive.

Selling Expertise Online- Real World SEO Domination
Avoid black hat and grey hat tactics that might get you great temporary results but end up earning the ire of the internet search engine gods.
Learn how to sell your expertise online and build a solid foundation for your internet presence.

Pressure Washing Tips and Tricks
Panel discussion with pressure washing gurus who will help you streamline your pressure washing processes and make spraying soap and water fun!
Pick up PW hacks that will wow your clients and make you smile all the way to the bank.

Build An Unstoppable Residential Cleaning Business
Whatever services you offer, if residential is your target market you need this class.
Learn how to build a rock solid, self-staining, and profitable residential business- and then light the afterburner.

Cure the Seven Year Business Itch
Starting your new business was probably the second most exciting thing in the world to you way back when but has the luster worn off?
Is your eye straying to new, younger ventures? Rekindle that original excitement and channel it back into your business.
You'll fall in love all over again.

Out Of the Box Commercial Sales Tactics
Out with the old and in with the new. This is not 1984.
Throw away your Rolodex, your pager, and your rotary phone and learn how to sell commercial jobs in 2014.
Forget the used car sales tactics and learn to really discern and meet your client's wants and needs.

Five Stupid Things That Ruin Your Productivity
You can make five changes that will dramatically increase your ability to achieve extraordinary outcomes in your business and personal life.
This seminar will teach you proven productivity principles to help you better manage your decisions, attention, and energy.

LIVE! Mole & Jersey Show
The boys are doing it live again and you DON'T want to miss the outrageous shenanigans.
Play the Jersey Josh “Absolutely” drinking game and wait with bated breath to see if Mole breaks any priceless antiques this time.
Oh, and there will be dubstep!!1!

...more coming soon!

We are pleased to announce that marketing consultant Kevin Dubrosky, author of “Why Everything You Think You Know Is Totally Wrong”, “$600/hr”, and “The Whale Vomit Method”, will be giving the Saturday headline address at the 2014 Pressure Washing Convention and Trade Show at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN!

“Killing Monsters and Slaying Dragons: Defanging 6 Huge Lies That Threaten To Kill Your Business”!
Break through the six most dangerous self-limiting lies to achieve the success you’re looking for.
WARNING: Most of these monsters and dragons don’t look dangerous!  Don’t be fooled.  They will KILL your business if you don’t kill them first.

Don’t miss this powerhouse discussion that will make you think and prompt you to ACT to improve your business immediately.

^^^^^ That's great!! I seen Kevin D speak in NOLA a few yrs ago and he was a phenomenal speaker. Very interesting dude who does something great for ya... He makes you think. Can't ask for much better then that;)

I plan on attending. This will be my first convention. Does anyone bring their rigs? I'm thinking about just driving out, but my wife's SUV is much more comfy than a work truck.

Some people drive their rigs but most don't. It's a huge resort, so it's not like the typical round table where people spend a lot of time milling around in the parking lot.

Depending on where you're coming from Southwest flights into Nashville are cheap!

Is your wife coming? A LOT of "significant others" are attending, some to take the classes and some just to have a tax deductible vacation at a world class resort.

I'm not concerned with the cost of plane tix. Its only a 6 hour drive from the new house. Between getting ready, driving and flying, its about the same...I just don't have to get assaulted by the TSA!

It will just be me attending this one. My wife will be home with the kiddos. We are going to Costa Rica in September...that's this years vacation. We were going to go to Fiji, but flight time really cuts into the vacation time.

I'm not concerned with the cost of plane tix. Its only a 6 hour drive from the new house. Between getting ready, driving and flying, its about the same...I just don't have to get assaulted by the TSA!

It will just be me attending this one. My wife will be home with the kiddos. We are going to Costa Rica in September...that's this years vacation. We were going to go to Fiji, but flight time really cuts into the vacation time.

Cool, we'll see you in Nashville!

So you guys should all invest in the "jet share" program.

There are so many conventions going on around the country it's crazy.

When do you guys work anymore?

Hey 'Los,

man I love that window cleaner you gave me in Houston.

Works well and taste great in coffee.

Peace Through Sonic Distortion.

So you guys should all invest in the "jet share" program.

There are so many conventions going on around the country it's crazy.

When do you guys work anymore?

Hey 'Los,

man I love that window cleaner you gave me in Houston.

Works well and taste great in coffee.

Peace Through Sonic Distortion.

Adrian....supp budd?  

I hear ya....Life in the fast lane!

Glad ya like the soap man....we launched a window cleaning soap - EBC GLIDE a few months ago....seems to be doing well from what we hear!

RR at the end of July in New Orleans and then 7 days in the Carribean....get home and pack for Nashville.  

Be good brother....

Sign in to follow this