Sign in to follow this  
Thad

2014 Pressure Washing Convention

There is some very bad, VERY FALSE information being spread by an individual who has decided to hold an event right before this one. To get accurate information ALWAYS go to the person sponsoring the individual show.

Beth

Typical nonsense by the same Individual who is no longer invited to any events within this Industry. It's the reason why he does ones close to others because of his jealousy problems.

The PWRA on the other hand is ran by Respected Industry leaders who are going to have a monstrous turnout all done up with Class and no secret sales pitches.

Yes, we ran out of rooms for the convention at the Gaylord Opryland.

But don’t panic like I did.  We are getting more rooms added to our block today, so give it time to update.   

I got more rooms at the Gaylord.  When these are gone, it’s over!

I also got some rooms at the Inn at Opryland across the street from the Gaylord.  $109 a night, free parking, no resort fee, free shuttle to convention.

There are rooms available for the Pressure Washing Convention but they are in short supply.  We ran out and I was able to extend the block but I can’t get any more.  Also, the room block runs out this week.  That means that even if there is a room available it won’t be in our block and will be $250-$300.

If you’re coming get your room today.

This is not a drill.

I repeat, this is not a drill.

Speakers and Classes for the 2014 Pressure Washing Convention:

Productivity and company culture guru Curt Kempton will teach us how to incite and excite our employees in:

"Transfer Your Passion To Your Employees."

Get excited about the part of your business that can have the most pitfalls and the greatest rewards. Curt Kempton will share experiences with you about how he was able to transform what he hated most about his business into his business’ biggest asset!

"Racking Up Sales at Home Shows and Trade Shows" -Jeremy Kiefer

"Pressure Washing 101- New Guys Only" - Alex Curry

"5 Stupid Mistakes That Kill Your Productivity" -Steve Stevens

"Cure the 7 Year Business Itch" -'Jersey' Josh Cronin

"10 Things Every New Guy Should Know" - Tim Fields

"Build an Unstoppable Residential Business" - Brennon Williams

"Closing The Deal With PMs And HOAs" - Michael Goellar

"Modern Commercial Sales Tactics" - David Lionshare Carroll

"Seal n Lock Training" -Richard Coletti 

"Direct Mail - You're Still Screwing It Up" -Thad Eckhoff

"Pros and Cons of Pure Water Cleaning" -Perry Tait

"Early Risers' Round Table Discussions" -Terry Miller

Noted author and business coach Kevin Dubrosky will give the inspirational address,

"Killing Monsters and Slaying Dragons- Defanging 6 Huge Lies That Threaten To Kill Your Business".

Breakthrough the six most dangerous self-limiting lies to achieve the success you're looking for. WARNING: Most of these monsters and dragons don't look dangerous. But don't be fooled, they will kill your business if you don't kill them first.

Mole & Jersey Show- You have watched all the videos, now come see the bad boys do it LIVE! and on stage.

"Professional Wood Restoration" -Charlie Soden

"SEO That Won't Get You Smacked By Google" -Anya Curry

"Roof Cleaning Dos and Don'ts" -Jack Kramer

"Build a Successful Staining, Sealing, and Restoration Business" - David Phillips

"Getting High- Fundamentals of High Rise Cleaning" -Jeff Scott

"SoftWashing In the Real World" -Micah Kommers

Sign in to follow this