Sign in to follow this  
Aqua Pro

call volume

Question

Am I the only one getting off to an extremely slow start this year? Honestly the phone is barely ringing. I talked to a friend of mine in this area who owns a rather large painting company that has only done one exterior job.

13 answers to this question

Call volume and deck calls are quite good. The weather has put me a month behind already. Getting killed by wind......! Last Saturday was a huge day for calls ,emails,emails with photos .

We will be caught up tomorrow. Like Jim, wind was beating us up. We've had a nice few days though and have been banging them out. Sun up to sun down. I will take a day off on Sunday, but this season is off to an incredible start! I wish you all the best. May you all have a profitable and safe season!

Am I the only one getting off to an extremely slow start this year? Honestly the phone is barely ringing. I talked to a friend of mine in this area who owns a rather large painting company that has only done one exterior job.

Besides weather being an issue for many, you may want to check your website to see if it's still searching well. Google has switched up on a few things that have hurt some peoples rankings. Also with so many new websites out there, the competition on the net has magnified. SEO is more important now then ever when it comes to websites.

I did a nude calendar which seems to be working very well . Getting fed work from deck builders and client referrals . Doing a big bank this weekend have to wait until after 12 to start ( from ACR referral ).

I did a nude calendar which seems to be working very well .

Thanks. I can't un-think that now.

To make the phone ring, we have a front page ad in a weekly circular paper. I also beat feet through neighborhoods 1-2 times per week passing out brochures and flyers. Lots of referrals this year too. I have had a few (maybe 10) that said they saw our youtube commercial.

18 cents per delivery? that cant be the total cost can it ? I mean what about the postcard itself ? how many are you sending ?  the cheapest I found was 52 cents for 1000 cards complete.

No Steven that price covers the delivery fee you have to pay for the post cards here in Missouri it only cost me 175 for 700 post cards not a bad deal you can target specific area as well