Sign in to follow this  
Ryan556

Could use some help finding another truck.

Question

I am looking to put another truck on the road. I am very specific about what I want. I want a used Isuzu NPR trugreen truck. That is what I am running now.

I am looking for one in decent shape. Yes, I have checked ebay and the truck papers. The one I want is the one with the rear hatch door and the small door on the passenger side, for access to hose reels, and another door for the front compartment on the passenger side.

If you know of anyone who has one available, please let me know. If y'all could check out your local craigslist by searching Isuzu or Trugreen or Chemlawn, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

post-8065-0-13957200-1401490953_thumb.jp

7 answers to this question

Hey Ryan nice truck!! I bought some vehicles off of Ebay over the years that were excellent trucks. Both my trucks now I bought from Ebay. The pickup came from Florida & the flatbed came from Texas.

If you want to search Craigslist nationwide there are sights for that such as this one http://www.dailylister.com/

Good luck.

Thank You so much John. I knew sites like that existed, just didn't know what they were.

That truck isn't actually mine. It's the same style. Mine isn't wrapped yet. Not until I get to Virginia in July.

Go to www.trucktrader.com They show up there. 

I would suggest calling the Trugreen regional office near you or up and down the east coast and they will tell you specificly what they do with them. Around here they go to stateline auction In Harrisonburg VA in the mid winter when they get new trucks to replace the old ones.

Whoa...22K for the body alone! That's a lot of cheddar. I can get a whole trugreen truck under 10K. Mine was 4700 and I have about 1000 in parts into it.