Sign in to follow this  
John T

Planning a large Volunteer job for this Industry??

Question

I think about this alot. Can we do another Large Volunteer job that could involve orgs or just powerwashers without any affiliations. Personally I am leaning towards involving orgs/associations.

In the past the PWNA was involved with cleaning the baseball hall of fame stadium in Cooperstown NY as well as cleaning the Lincoln Memorial in DC.

I keep eying places in NY city in my area that are historical.

Anywhere in anyplace USA this could happened. Who would be interested in this and what idea's would you have?

10 answers to this question

My good Buddy Rob Huffman who was also on the cover of the Cleaner Times at least once as well. Here's a picture of him on a cover shot when he was doing the free cleaning of the Lincoln Memorial with a bunch of others while he was with the www.pwna.org 

Who would ever think the Cleaner Times would put me and Rob on seperate cover shots years apart when where both "Rough and Tumble" type of dudes??? My guess on this is because....WE CARE!!

post-34-0-78825400-1401838610_thumb.jpg

If there is another one you will most definitely be welcome to participate if you feel up to it.

I'd like to see another one of these again one day. We really enjoyed the Cooperstown one and would have loved to be at the Lincoln Memorial one but couldn't because of our summer family vacation then.

Hey John, the first thing that comes to mind to clean is the White House. Its gotten really dirty over the last 6 yrs.

Wait.... I might be speaking metaphorically.

Hey John, the first thing that comes to mind to clean is the White House. Its gotten really dirty over the last 6 yrs.

Wait.... I might be speaking metaphorically.

Lol.. It maybe even dirtier the next go round....

I've had the same idea, John. I'm from New Orleans and we have lots of historical places that are in bad need of restoration. I'd love to give back AND see some of these places clean too.