Sign in to follow this  
Douglas Hicks

Check supplier

Question

My bank was bought/merged/or something with  another bank.  I need new checks and deposit slips.  I dealt with NEBS for years until they were bought/merged with Deluxe. 

What/who are you using for checks and deposit slips. 

We are getting closer and closer to 1984 

3 answers to this question

We use Bank of America. They have mobile check depositing. Dl an app and take pics of check. Money is there the next day. Great for long trips

Last time I did anything for B of A, I got tired of waiting to be paid.  I went back and took my extinguishers off the wall.  I told them we were square. 

Prior to that, I paid off my van, early.  I got a quote and immediately wrote a check and went to the teller.  I gave them the check and got a receipt.   6 or 8 weeks later, I got a letter, my payment was due.  Seems as though they made a mistake and did not figure the pay-off properly. I suggested they write off their mistake or just contact my attorney.  They wrote it off. 

Obviously, me dealing with B of A won't happen. But thanks anyway. 

I would agree BofA sucks.

One closest to us did not have the American Flag flying and I asked the greeter atthe door what was up with no flag...her response/ Well it was really cold out today so I think we just "forgot" to put it up.... They were pretty patriotic when they were asking for and GOT 20 Billion dollars and a gaurantee to 118 Bliiion more.... I think they can walk out and put the flag up.

Honestly look for a local bank that will give free buisness checking and has online services you need or want. ( mobile check cashing, online transfer and bill pay and a good CC card rate.)