Rick2

I'mmmm Back

Question

Hello everyone, remember me?  It's been a while since I.ve been by to say hello.   No, I haven't been cheating on you with another website.  I thought I finally learned everything there is to know about everything and I didn't need to stop by anymore.  Guess I was wrong.  ;)

I've been very busy in the business, everything is going very well.  Missed you guys.

Actually a friend from Florida is in the painting business and he called tonight  to ask me about roof cleaning.  I told him all I knew (which only took a few moments) and advised him to join TGS.  Then I remembered that it's been a very long time since I logged in. 

Thats about it.  Business is good and the family is fine.  Taking a trip to the Domician Republic tomorrow for I little vacation.

Bye for now, Ricky.

14 answers to this question

Hello John, how have you been?   I've missed being a regular here but I intend to correct that.

Were looking forward to the DR, it will be a nice change from our yearly mecca to Bulgaria to see the inlaws.  It usually only takes about a half hour before my wife and her father start fighting about something.  Takes about 2 hours before she tells me she wants to come back to the USA ASAP.

Okay, back to work getting ready.  Flight leaves Hartford very early tomorrow morning and it's 10:30 now.  (I was working like crazy today making sure I had a condo project done by 5:00 pm.  Didn't think I'd make it but I did).

I'll sent some pictures from the beach tomorrow.   Ricky.

He lives in Deltona, somewhere in the middle of the state. I haven't seen him in a few years though. He used to live very close to me here in Springfield Massachusetts. He will be joining TGS soon if he hasn't already. Name is Lindsay.

It's great to hear from everyone again, thanks.

It this monent I'm relaxing on the little island of Dominican Republic with my wife and son.

Staying at a beautiful hotel that never changed the default passwords from the wifi routers.  :)

I keep trying to upload pictures but I'm having trouble doing it.  Maybe I'll have to wait until I get back to the States.

Sitting on the dock with my camera this morning.  Made a friend.

Ahhh, still can't upload pictures.   Anyways, a dolphin came right to me for some photographs.

We'll be leaving tomorrow (Wednesday) for the USA and I'll be able to share some pictures then.  Natrually I have a huge roof to do as soon as I return.  :(