Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

NEW BOOK on sale soon EVEN BIGGER!!!

I have permission now to tell you all some really exciting news. The Marketing book I wrote for Cleaner Times Magazine, well, it's not just being published as a Marketing Book alone, but will be part of something much, much, MUCH larger that this industry does not have and desperately needs!

How beneficial would it be to have a guide book that is multiple books in ONE massive resource?

How big is it you ask?

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!

Well, there is discussion that it could be in the range of 700-800 pages big. Larger than ANYTHING that has been published before, more complete and comprehensive and packed full of information!

How is THAT for a resource?!?!

Cleaner Times has always been the cornerstone of information in our industry when it comes to print media. They are proving that once again! I am thrilled to have been a part of the creation of this mammoth book, soon to be on sale.....either the end of this year or the beginning of next.

Contact http://www.cleanertimes.com to get your copy!!!

Beth

Whadda ya think Beth, another month? I wannna copy.. At 7-8 hundred pages I bet it sells in the 40-50 buck range... Can't wait! Hope it reads like a good suspense thriller...