RPetry

2015 Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Bethlehem, Pa., March 5th through March 8th, 2015.

Tom & Barbara Vogel of ACR Products, Thad Eckhoff of Pressure Washing Resource Association, and Jack Kramer of The Pressure Washing Seminar, have announced next springs' event.  Further information can be found here ... http://pw-seminar.com/

This is a long standing annual event, starting years ago as a round table type get together at ACR's shop.  With growth in attendance and vendor participation, it is now a major event.  Put it on your calendar!

Last year was a blast with over 150 contractors meeting up to learn how to make their businesses more efficient and profitable. Jack and I will be meeting in New Orleans this week during the Last Annual NOLA Event to finalize an exciting lineup of speakers and the trade show will be even bigger than last year.

Jack Kramer deserves an award.  He is a natural MC.  The incipient PW Industry should recognize his ability and contributions.  Same goes for you Thad.  Also, Beth & Rod must be recognized as the foremost leader in online education and content. 

In addition, Tom and Barbara Vogel of ACR products deserve mucho kudos.  Along with Everret Abrams, they put roundtables on the map many years ago.  They have pulled many contractors feet out of the fire for many years, and continue to do so.  I would not be in business without their help and support.

Carlos Gonzalez deserves a much needed recognition for his spunk, accumen, and downright efforts in trying to steer this service business to another level. 

Last, but not least, Peirce Fitchette of Ready Seal stains and Jake Clark of Armstrong-Clark stains have supported this small service "industry" to the hilt. 

To one and all, you are friends.  Valuable friends.

Edited by RPetry

Thad,

Nonsense. You and many others not mentioned in my post deserve credit. Going back in time, if I can remember, Mark Smith, Ken Fenner, Greg R., Jim B., Diamond Jim Foley, and others used this website and the old Delco board to get the wood restoration business recognised by the general public. It helped my small business and many others.

So take a bow!

You must not have seen the photo of me with 3 small monkeys on my arms and head.

Beth

Uh, I think I'll pass on the group hug.

Edited by RPetry

Do we get a reduced rate with an AARP card ? How many handi cap parking spaces at the event ?

Gotta' get me one of those, I qualify.  Lord, I think you qualify at about 50.  If one is retired at that age, they do not need any discounts.

I'm thinking of applying for NJ handicapped plates.  Get easily lost trying to find the Mall entrance.  And those valued spaces are the shortest route to the restrooms.  New mantra.  NO Depends.

One of the main topics to be covered is “Maximizing Your Online Presence” by Anya Curry of Ambidextrous Services. We will learn how to use free online resources to dominate web real estate and attract more customers. Another is “Build Long Term Relationships” by Matt Adwell. He will share his secrets of making customers long term clients and referral sources.

http://pw-seminar.com

Friday Night 7:00 pm – 9:00 PM

On Friday night there will be a networking reception and a vendor fair. During this time you can meet with the vendors and fellow contractors while enjoying beverages and hot hors d’oeuvres.

Saturday 8am – 12 noon

We start out Saturday morning with power packed presentations.

Saturday 12 noon – 4pm

There will be a  lunch buffet for all attendees followed by product demos and vendor fair.

Saturday 1:30pm – 4:30pm

Breakout sessions

Saturday 6:30pm – 8:30pm

There will be a hot buffet dinner. This will be a great time to network with other contractors to find out ways to improve your business. You can also talk with the vendors to find out about their products.

Sunday 9am – 12 noon

There will be a vendor fair all morning. There will also be breakout sessions, where you can choose which topic most interests you and attend.

I don’t know why I always lose the formatting when I try to paste.
Duh.

Confirmed Topics:

“Maximize Your Online Presence”

“Build Long Term Business Relationships”
“Figuring True Costs and Profits”

“OSHA Compliance- There’s More To It Than You Think”

“Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning for PW Contractors”

“Determine Your Marketing ROI”
“Direct Marketing That Actually Works”

“Maximize Your Online Presence” Anya Curry

“Build Long Term Business Relationships” Matt Adwell
“Figuring True Costs and Profits” Rick Atkins