RPetry

2015 Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Additional class-

“Ice Dam Removal” by Tom Vogel.

Most guys charge $500 for the first hour and $300 an hour after that. One job will pay for your whole trip!

I can recommend this event to everyone involved in the PW industry. From those interested in establishing a new business, to old battle hardened veterans of the trade, there is much to learn. And get motivated for the upcoming season.

Add in the terrific expertise of the exhibitors, congenial fellow contractors, good food and drink, reconnecting with old friends, and a weekend of education and fun. It cannot be beat. Be there.

Are you interested in learning how to make big bucks in wood restoration?
Jake Clark of Armstrong Clark and Peirce Flitchett of Ready Seal want to help. They are subsidizing huge discounts on Jack Kramer's wood restoration class on Friday before the NW Pressure Washing Seminar in Bethlehem, PA.

The class is $299. You only pay $99 of the total!

HOT OFF THE ACCUWEATHER LONG RANGE FORECAST

For those cold weather wimps, and you know who you are, great news.  This frigid winter we have experienced here is about to break, just in time for the 2015 Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar!  No snow or rain, just sunny skies and seasonal temperatures.

Thursday, March 5th            Cloudy                        High  36   /   Low  13

Friday, March 6th                 Sunny                         High  33   /   Low  13

Saturday, March 7th             Sunny                         High  44   /   Low  18

Sunday, March 8th               Sunny                         High  37   /   Low  24   

This is our first sniff of spring.  So no excuses, be there!                   

Great time. Love all the old timers like me. Rick, Diamond, Jake, Tom, Jim, Mike,Tom. I had a great time hanging with them and everyone that was there.

Brian,

I second that.  Somehow us old guys just keep plugging along.  Through ACR's original roundtables at the shop, Matt's Albany events, and now Jack's seminars, think I have missed two.  It's just a real pleasure being with with old friends, meeting new people, and getting geared up for Spring.

This year's event was the best.  Ever!

Sorry to have missed this years event , but here in CT it was man against nature , with lots O snow and ice dams galore , Comes A Time was kicking butt shoveling and steaming , but thinking of you all nice and warm ,with that great spread and keg . Already looking forward to the next event . Maybe have someone do a ropes certification class ?

Sorry to have missed this years event , but here in CT it was man against nature , with lots O snow and ice dams galore , Comes A Time was kicking butt shoveling and steaming , but thinking of you all nice and warm ,with that great spread and keg . Already looking forward to the next event . Maybe have someone do a ropes certification class ?

It was a good event but a lot of guys did get knocked out of coming because of the snow. We had 104 contractors brave the elements and make it in so it was still a nice crowd.  Lots of fun and learning.

I hope you can make it to the big August convention in Maryland. 

Hopefully snow won't be an issue!

http://thehugeconvention.com/