Sign in to follow this  
MichiganPowerWashing.com

How often you find other businesses stealing your pictures or artwork?

Question

How often do you find other businesses stealing your pictures or artwork? I found several websites that did that with my pictures. One even have  html link attached, so it's linking back to my website when someone click on it. One company copied almost my whole website...What's wrong with people??? Is it that hard to take picture of your own project before and after?

mpw%2Bpictures%2Bstolen.JPG

8 answers to this question

I had a company in the past swipe my whole website where they just changed my company name to their's but everything else on my website stayed the same for them. This company was from Hawaii.

I contacted them and did exactly what Beth said to do above and they complied.

It's 48 hours already since I sent that guy an email. I may end up calling him instead. I don't mind sharing pictures to blogs, Wikipedia and so on, but this is the same type of business and it's just not right. I wonder if he also copied my work ethics and quality work...that wouldn't be bad lol

I had a local guy put my pictures on his FB page.  I commented that he stole directly from my website on every pic and posted my webpage.  He ended up taking them down but now him and his girlfriend go on Google + and post one star reviews.  Obviously a moron because they use their own names!  Kind of funny actually and not worth the effort of a lawyer.  His shoddy work is known throughout the region.  

Man that bites Jon. Some people just love misery like that guy and his girlfriend do. They can have their miserable existence together which will bite them eventually. That's the way I see things like this.