wp3223

Envirospec Still in Business??

Question

Is Envirospec still in business?  May seem like a silly question - But after a week of not being to make any phone contact, leave any voicemail messages, or receive a response directly to one of their main employees accont - I've got to ask??

This company has provided me with the best products & amazing customer service for over 15 years. So I'm really hoping they are "still around".

Edited by wp3223

14 answers to this question

Strange how the Universe works - maybe 2 minutes after making this post, I  just received a call from a VERY helpful woman from E-spec. Apparently the person I had been working with had left the company last week. (And also another vital employee was out on Med leave) Which totally explains why the was no response from that end.

So thank goodness E-spec is alive and well, as they always have been & will be my go to company!!

Edited by wp3223

We've been buying from Envirospec since the 90's. They still have the best prices around and on top of that I always get my 10% military discount and my monthly bonus bucks which knocks the prices down even more.

We've been buying from Envirospec since the 90's. They still have the best prices around and on top of that I always get my 10% military discount and my monthly bonus bucks which knocks the prices down even more.

I agree with you 100%. I think my biggest concern was not about my issue/order at hand, but more of -  What would we do without Envirospec? I was also fortunate enough to find them back in the day, and know it would hurt my bottom line & be much harder to chase needed items if they were not still in the game.

I'm now sure they are quite alive & well (and hopefully thriving). I think it was just a fluke with my issues, mostly due to the loss of my main contact there.

When did that happen?

I talked to Dan Galvin probably 6 months ago and he was slated to buy out Envirospec. I thought he said within a year... But maybe he bought them already. Personally Thad I would give him a call to see if he wants to be a PWRA vendor member.

Since being "ripped off" on that junk machine they sold me I'm no longer a fan of ES- yes I WAS a loyal cust for years as well. The power wash store in Milwaukee WI will be my new supplier (formally envirospec north run by Paul)- 

PS- I know my reply was/is off topic and maybe even full of a little bitterness but the way they treated me with this dreadful hunk of junk has left me a bit sour ;-/

Edited by Aqua Pro

Our prior experience with ES was similar. Left a bad taste many years back. We have since formed relationships with other vendors that we have trusted for many years. With a new owner, we may try ES again, but the need would have to arise.

Beth

Each to his own. Best service we have gotten hands down, is from Tom & Barbara Vogel  of ACR Products. Best knowledge of machines, chems, process, and best service. We have used all mentioned. Also McHenry Equipment in Md., GREAT service, very high level of knowledge, just can't beat them. We have others we use too, like theprosealerstore.com, props go to Scott Paul there. Also have used Bob at PressureTek.  There are some others too but I have not finished my coffee yet.....

Beth

I still buy from ES the most because I always get a 10% military discount on all pricing plus I like their bonus bucks program. We also buy from Michael Hinderliters www.powerwash.com The Vogels www.acrproducts.com Bob from www.pressuretek.com and a couple of other guys on the net.

I have been blessed being within an hour's drive of ACR Products. Aside from a few odd chemicals, they have supplied all my needs for the past 13 years. Custom equipment, repairs, advice, Tom, Barbara, and crew have kept me in business.