Sign in to follow this  
Aqua Pro

Need Advice

Question

So I've "power washed" trains and banks and barns and synthetic golf courses and graffiti and houses and and and.......but I've never bid on a rubber playground "mat"

I'm looking for a little advice. Anyone already do it? What procedure did you use? What cleaning agents did you use? Pressure? Bid price?

So basically I have two areas to clean. One is 960 Sqft and the other is 800 Sqft. Both are for a pre school and both substrates are basically mulched rubber that has been bound together. My working theory is that it will stand up to a surface spinner reduced to 2000 psi but I'm thinking 40 degree tips reduced to about 800psi utilizing a cleaning agent similar to a house wash. IE 1/2 gallon power house (my detergent of choice), 1 1/2 gallon Sodium Hypochlorite and three gallons water x-jetted with the black proportioner.

Thoughts?

PS- yes I am posting this in one or two other industry forums for maximum exposure 

Thanks in advance

**Photos attached**

post-877-0-31348800-1434063931_thumb.jpg

post-877-0-57875100-1434063938_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question

This is similar to the kind of flooring they installed in all the Baja Fresh Restaurants in our area.
We used a surface cleaner and 120* water to clean them for final inspection.

Your situation would be able to withstand at least that considering it is designed for outdoor use compared to the

Kitchen environment.

Rod